为了您的方便，有利于英语语言版本的这个博客成几种语言的翻译提供了一个翻译小部件. 如果您选择使用这种自动的翻译设施, 请理解可能有偏差自动的翻译和英文原版之间. IBM 并不负责任何自动化的翻译偏差和提供翻译的版本 "正如" 没有任何形式的保证.
13 如何在合作伙伴大会领导人会议社交媒体成功 2017
Whether you’re new to social media or an early adopter, 这些 13 tips will help you use social media for a smooth and successful PWLC.
What To Do Before PWLC:
- Download the IBM Events app from iTunes. This is where you will keep track of your agenda, connect into the IBM Events unique personal network and communicate with other attendees. This is also the place to name the charity of your choice to receive the #ibmpwlc charitable donation. You can also download the app from Google Play.
- Download the mobile app for your preferred social media. Having the app readily available on your phone means that you’ll be able to access it on the go. Twitter will be a good way to engage in the online conversation during the conference. LinkedIn and Facebook are great ways to make meaningful connections. Be sure to connect your Twitter app to IBM Events and streamline your experience.
- Join our pre-PWLC Twitter chat on Tuesday, 2 月 7 从 9 上午. 自 10 上午. CST. We’ll be chatting about topics related to the upcoming conference. If you’re nervous about using Twitter on the go, this will be a good way to practice joining a hashtag conversation in real time. If you’re a more experienced Twitter user, use this chat to identify some of the people you may want to meet in person in Las Vegas. To participate, follow the #ibmpwlc feed 在这里 during the aforementioned time, answer questions posed to the group from @IBMPartners and mingle on the Internet with other interested parties.
What To Do While at PWLC:
- Look for attendees with the green Social Media Support ribbons. These IBMers are here to assist you with your basic social media questions and help you get comfortable posting from the conference. Is it your first time attaching an image or using a hashtag? Maybe you want to know how to search for a hashtag. These folks can help you!
- Watch what’s happening live with the #ibmpwlc feed. By following the hashtag, you can see what others are saying about the conference and network with attendees. You can access the real-time feed on IBM Events or search for #ibmpwlc in your Twitter app. If you are using IBM Events, connect your Twitter app. When you see a tweet that interests you in the feed, click it and IBM Events will redirect it into your Twitter app for easy tweeting without losing the conversation.
- Whether you are at PWLC or not, use #ibmpwlc and participate in a charitable donation. With every tweet using #ibmpwlc during the conference, IBM will donate $2 toward a charity of the PWLC attendees’ choosing. The good news is that you don’t have to be at the conference to use the hashtag. Anyone can participate! Official rules and regulations can be found here.
- Visit the Social Engagement Center at PWLC. At the center, you will see visualizations of the social conversation and its impact. It’s a cool insight into what is happening around you.
- Connect your company’s social profiles to the Digital Content Marketing tool and use the social automation option. You’re going to be busy networking and gathering important insights while at PWLC. Take some of the weight off by using DCM’s social automation to have fresh content connected to your social platforms without any extra work from you.
- Follow IBM PartnerWorld on 推特, LinkedIn and Facebook. We want to connect with you. During the conference, IBM PartnerWorld will continue its usual posting of Business Partner news and will take the ongoing pulse of PWLC.
Besides using #ibmpwlc in all of my tweets, what else should I do on social media?
- Add your voice. Post about the things you see, add your thoughts on what is happening around you and note observations from the conference. Let your personality shine. And use the conference’s #ibmpwlc in each tweet. Not only will you be helping raise money for charity, but it will add your tweet to the #ibmpwlc feed followed by others at the conference.
- Respond to other attendees using #ibmpwlc. You can reply to, mention or retweet other Twitter users. Reply to tweets by either adding the person’s Twitter handle in your tweet or use the left-pointing arrow underneath the tweet that intrigued you. This will notify the original author that you’ve responded. You can also retweet someone by using the concentric arrows below the tweet. This will allow you to share the original tweet with your profile’s audience and help amplify their message. Remember to use the #ibmpwlc hashtag in these tweets, 太!
- Show support of other tweets and viewpoints. If you are interested in what someone has tweeted, you can click the heart below the tweet. This is an easy way to acknowledge your appreciation to the author without sharing their message with your own audience.
- Follow other conference attendees on social media. When networking, use your preferred social network’s mobile app to connect with the people around you. If you still love collecting cards, look up your new contact’s name on LinkedIn later and ask to connect. You can also do this by observing the #ibmpwlc Twitter feed 在这里. You’ll soon notice that you will find some Twitter users more engaging than others. Follow the Twitter handles that interest you most by clicking the user’s name, which will take you to their profile page. Once there, click the “跟随” button near the top of the page.
Here’s to a successful PartnerWorld Leadership Conference 2017! 你可以让我知道你在想什么，通过使用下面的评论功能.
安娜 Fernatt (@IBMPartners)