A translation widget is provided for your convenience to facilitate translation of the English language version of this blog into several languages. If you choose to utilize this automated translation facility, please understand there may be deviations between the automated translation and the original English version. IBM is not responsible for any such automated translation deviations and offers the translated version "AS IS" without warranties of any kind.
4 actions to help you succeed with IBM Cloud Management and Platform
2018 was a great year for working with our IBM Cloud Management and Platform partners, and I want to thank you for your support. We have exciting new initiatives, solutions and resources available to help you and your clients.
In 2019, we are continuing our focus on application modernization to protect and grow our strong client base. We want to team with you to gain new clients and accelerate their adoption of our technology. Our value proposition benefits all clients while driving your success and growth in both license and services revenue.
Successful partners are an integral part of our sales teams, providing feedback on products and competitive needs, as well as providing tremendous value to clients as their trusted advisor. I encourage you to work closely with the IBM team to deliver leading vision and strategy for accelerating change with our joint clients.
Kick off the year by joining us at Think 2019. You have the opportunity to hear from the world’s top business leaders, visionaries and innovators, and work with us to develop joint business plans, setting tactical and operational strategies. Let’s win together!
Here are a few actions to help you succeed:
- Build a plan to develop a strong pipeline with your IBM Channel representative through our WW IBM Partner Ecosystem Co-Marketing Offerings. Invest in your skills as eligible partners receive additional co-marketing funds.There is also a new Embedded Solution Agreement (ESA) co-marketing offering providing partners who already generate ESA revenue with 50/50 matched funding on ESA agreements for demand gen.
- Make the most of the Think 2019 conference. Watch this video to get excited about the possibilities. You can invite your clients to register and set up meetings with me and other executives. Once onsite, be sure to visit the BP Café, attend spotlight sessions and get access to experts at the Smart Bar.
- Continue to sharpen your skills and competencies! Be sure to read the latest blog from Carola Cazenave, who shares what IBM is doing to help IBM Business Partners get the skills they need and watch for news about the new Skills Gateway resources.
- Leverage the IBM Value Pack. Watch our new 77-second video!
Resources to help you succeed:
Management and Platform Look Books
- This TEI study covers the cost savings and business benefits enabled by IBM WebSphere Liberty and is key to our WebSphere install base and clients running competitive application servers such as JBoss, Tomcat and WebLogic.
- The Forrester Wave™ shows IBM as a Leader in Q4 Continuous Delivery and Release Automation.
- Application Modernization and the Value of Service Management
- WebSphere Competitive Insights
- IBM Runtimes for Business
Good selling! My team and I look forward to working with you, meeting with you at Think and planning for our joint success in 2019!
Kim S. Overbay
Worldwide Director of Sales
IBM Hybrid Cloud Management and Platform