A translation widget is provided for your convenience to facilitate translation of the English language version of this blog into several languages. If you choose to utilize this automated translation facility, please understand there may be deviations between the automated translation and the original English version. IBM is not responsible for any such automated translation deviations and offers the translated version "AS IS" without warranties of any kind.
Accelerating growth of SAP HANA on IBM Power Systems with an IBM Business Partner Bonus and Price Action
IBM and its Business Partners around the world have already helped over 850 companies across a range of industries transform their businesses to meet today’s demands with SAP HANA on IBM Power Systems. There are still thousands of organizations planning their migration to HANA. It’s no longer a question of if, but when. Are you part of that discussion? Reach out to your customers and become that trusted advisor. Let them know that with SAP HANA on IBM Power Systems, they can harness real-time insights faster, safer and better—while lowering their costs.
- A faster, more powerful infrastructure than x86 servers
- A safer, swifter implementation
- Fully supported by IBM with the clearest path to their most successful SAP HANA implementation
Read the full SAP HANA on Power eBook to learn how you can set yourself apart from your competitors and help your customers harness the potential of SAP HANA with IBM Power Systems.
The best way to demonstrate the value of a solution is to share customer testimonials. IBM has dozens of customer case studies and videos from around the world and across several industries. This Case Study eBook contains a great sampling. Additional ones, such as Coop Group, are also available for you to leverage and share with your customers and prospects.
Hear how Coop Group improved customer satisfaction through more flexible and convenient shopping services, while lowering costs
Consumers expect to browse and buy in-store as well as online, and then pick up purchases in-store or arrange delivery as part of a unified experience. To serve the new shopping style, Coop Group expanded its business model, based on near-real-time insight into orders and inventory, to capture new sales, increase customer satisfaction and cut costs.
Enable enterprises to realize the extraordinary benefits of SAP HANA on Power Systems at an unprecedented price!
To further accelerate the growth on SAP HANA on Power Systems, IBM is offering a Business Partner Bonus and Price Actions. To start with, IBM is taking a pricing action to ensure that deals are competitively priced quickly, with an easy approval process. These changes will make it simpler for IBM Business Partners to expedite their clients’ migration to SAP HANA on Power Systems.
- The introduction of new and more attractively priced HANA on Power features for the Power E880C, E850C and S824 servers can better enable enterprises to realize the extraordinary benefits of SAP HANA on Power Systems at an unprecedented price!
- Quickly obtain competitive pricing with pricing approval included
- Eligibility requirements for the new pricing features include:
- The client must purchase an eligible minimum configuration for these servers.
- The client must purchase new or possess valid software license entitlements for SAP HANA to run on this server.
- The servers and features are to be dedicated to the SAP HANA workload, allowing a maximum of 25 percent allocated to IBM AIX for migration and HANA application dependency purposes.
- Proof of purchase of the software (for example, a copy of the invoice) must be provided to IBM on request.
In addition to the price action, Solution Providers can earn a bonus when a new Power Systems server is sold to an Enterprise or Commercial customer for the purpose of running SAP HANA until 12/31/17.
Help your customers accelerate their digital transformation
- Leverage the Business Partner Bonus and Price Actions: https://ibm.co/2glz0JC
- Learn more about SAP HANA on Power Systems: http://ibm.co/1I6aRSa
- Share these client testimonials with your clients: http://ibm.co/2hK0Kuu
Get started by building your skills today
IBM has made it easy for IBM Business Partners to get started with a rich set of assets loaded into IBM FindIT, compelling marketing campaigns loaded into the IBM Digital Marketing Content platform, and online IBM PartnerWorld University, IBM Systems Education Open Badges and classroom education.
Are you ready to capture the SAP HANA on IBM Power Systems opportunity?
IBM is always looking for new and existing Business Partners interested in helping their customers accelerate their digital transformation. If you have any questions or need additional information, please do not hesitate to reach out to your IBM representative. You can also let me know what you think by using the comments feature below.
Vice President, Worldwide Power Systems Channels