A translation widget is provided for your convenience to facilitate translation of the English language version of this blog into several languages. If you choose to utilize this automated translation facility, please understand there may be deviations between the automated translation and the original English version. IBM não é responsável por qualquer desses desvios de tradução automática e oferece a versão traduzida "COMO É" sem garantias de qualquer tipo.
Pergunte Watson! Apresentando PartnerWorld Advisor
Trying to figure out the next best move for your clients can be a long and difficult task, but IBM is making it easier. If you haven’t heard yet, PartnerWorld Advisor is your new sales assistant. PartnerWorld Advisor leverages Watson artificial intelligence (AI), advanced data science and natural language processing. With these new capabilities, PartnerWorld Advisor is providing answers and solutions to help you in many areas of your business.
Curious where to start? Sign in on the PartnerWorld website and look for the PartnerWorld Advisor to pop up on the right-hand side of your screen. Go ahead and #AskWatson one of the following starter questions.
- Pergunte Watson: “What should I sell my customers?”
- Pergunte Watson: “Show me product recommendations for my clients.”
- Pergunte Watson: “Where can I get certified for Security?”
- Pergunte Watson: “Do we have a FlashSystem battlecard?”
- Pergunte Watson: “When does our Software Access Option subscription expire?”
- Pergunte Watson: “Where can I find marketing resources?”
- Pergunte Watson: “Where can I find information about competitors?”
- Pergunte Watson: “What are the competencies available for Cloud?”
- Pergunte Watson: “Are there sales plays for Analytics?”
- Pergunte Watson: “What incentives are available?”
Have fun with it, and see how the PartnerWorld Advisor can help tailor your IBM Business Partner experience.
Jamie Mendez (@JAMENDEZ11)
Diretor, marketing de canal, IBM