A translation widget is provided for your convenience to facilitate translation of the English language version of this blog into several languages. If you choose to utilize this automated translation facility, please understand there may be deviations between the automated translation and the original English version. IBM is not responsible for any such automated translation deviations and offers the translated version "AS IS" without warranties of any kind.
Calling all Business Partners: Become a speaker at InterConnect 2017!
Consider this my formal invitation to you, our valued IBM Business Partners, to submit your speaking proposal for IBM InterConnect 2017! This IBM conference is dedicated to the education and development skills needed to elevate your business with cloud.
This year’s curriculum will focus on cloud, hybrid, Internet of Things (IoT), cognitive, security, managed services and much more. Tell us about your best practices, deliver implementation insights or share your industry story!
Why speak at InterConnect 2017?
Selected speakers may be eligible to receive a full conference pass (one pass per session in breakout sessions valued at $2,395).
Additional speaker benefits include networking opportunities with over 20,000 attendees—including clients, business partners, industry experts and IBMers—and your name and your company’s name listed on the online agenda.
What topics are we looking for?
We are looking for abstracts on topics such as strategy, architecture, implementation and technical expertise.
Speakers are integral to the conference, offering attendees networking, education and in-depth technical knowledge, while raising their company’s proﬁle. Talks can focus on best practices and implementation insights, or simply relate the client’s industry story.
Suggested proposal topics include:
- IBM Bluemix and IBM SoftLayer: The most recent insights on cloud platform solutions—including APIs, app servers, containers, integration, mobile, open solutions and much more.
- Hybrid: The latest on DevOps, integration, business process transformation, IT service management and cloud management.
- Security: Includes areas such as intelligence and analytics, cybercrime, application and data protection, and mobile security.
- Cloud Managed Services: The latest implementation insights on SAP, Oracle, Cloud Advisory Services and Cloud Managed Services.
- Internet of Things: Strategies and best practices for asset and facilities management, continuous engineering, industry transformation and the Watson IoT platform.
- Cloud for industries: Key projects and industry talks on agility and operational efficiency, risk and compliance, and customer-focused enterprises.
- Digital transformation: Hot topics such as digital reinvention, mobile strategy and development, experience design and digital operations.
- Watson: The latest on cognitive solutions across a variety of organizations and industries.
We look forward to reading your submission! Please submit your speaking proposal before the Friday, November 11 deadline.
Also, registration for InterConnect 2017 will open on Monday, November 14 this year, so please watch your inbox for more information coming soon. You can also let me know your thoughts by using the comments feature below.
Vice President, Business Partners and Channel Innovation
IBM Cloud, Channel Sales