번역 위젯 여러 언어로이 블로그의 영어 버전의 번역을 촉진 하기 위하여 당신의 편의 위해 제공 됩니다.. 이 자동된 번역 기능을 활용 하려는 경우, 자동된 번역 원래 영어 버전 간의 편차가 있을 수 있습니다 이해 하시기 바랍니다. IBM 같은 자동된 번역 편차에 대 한 책임을 지지 않습니다 및 번역된 버전 제공 "그대로" 어떠한 종류의 보증 없이.
왓슨과 모멘텀을 구축하고 우리의 왓슨이 지역 챔피언을 구축 축하
IBM에서, we are re-imagining our partnership model to help both traditional and next-generation partners excel in the Cognitive Era. This includes providing cognitive solutions on the IBM Cloud platform across industries so that our IBM Business Partners can transform, develop deep expertise and speed their time to market with new innovations.
Through IBM’s first-ever Watson Build, our cognitive challenge designed for Business Partners, we have created a unique virtual environment to spark, 육성과 왓슨의인지 기능을 기반으로 새로운 비즈니스 기회를 시작.
올해 초, 이상 1,300 Business Partners attended 36 Watson Build workshops around the globe to learn more about IBM’s design thinking and garage methods, which are designed to stimulate creativity, learning and transforming while using agile techniques.
In Phase 1 of the challenge, we received nearly 400 business plan submissions, and of these, 이상 100 Business Partner firms were selected to move on to Phase 2, where they developed and created working prototypes of their ideas with the help of business mentors and cognitive specialists, including our IBM Technology Academy mentors.
Last month, those partners delivered their working prototypes to a panel of judges, and eight Business Partners—one from each geographic region, plus a wildcard—were selected to move on to the final phase. In case you haven’t already seen the details in Jamie Mendez’s earlier post, the regional champions are:
- Bondevalue Pte Ltd for its app that screens news text and provides relevant metrics and sentiment analysis around information that might impact bond prices. (아시아 태평양)
- b.digital – BlueIT Group for BioBot Guard, which helps farmers prevent, identify and fight against the parasite that threatens potato cultivation. (유럽)
- HNA Technology Group Co., (주). Research Institute for its maritime shipping platform that helps simplify and speed the handling of shipping containers. (Greater China)
- T.D.I. (주), (주). for Smart Zoo, an application that enhances the zoo experience. (일본)
- Legal – Systax for Legal Search Tax Classifier, a service that helps answer corporate tax questions, speed compliance processes around tax obligations and reduce costs. (라틴 아메리카)
- 센서 솔루션 for Evidencer, an integrated software solution that captures, archives and analyzes live proceedings from police stations and courtrooms. (중동 및 아프리카)
- 킬로 Blockchain for Riley (RealLife Adventure), an interactive mobile experience that supports the blind and visually impaired with real-time geolocation and audio descriptions. (북미 지역)
- Elinar for GDPR AI Miner, a solution that makes GDPR data discovery easy, simple and accessible. (와일드 카드 챔피언, 유럽)
Please join me in congratulating our Watson Build Regional Champions!
These eight Business Partners will move on to the next phase and pitch their ideas to a panel of judges on November 2 at the Watson Build Global Championship, held in conjunction with the Cloud and Cognitive Summit in New York City.
As part of the judges’ panel, I look forward to hearing our regional champions’ pitches and learning more about how their solutions can make a difference for our joint clients.
I’m proud of our regional champions, and I’m also proud of each and every Business Partner that participated in this challenge. My hope is that you build on the momentum from the challenge and continue to develop your ideas so that you can launch them into the market.
This experience has been a catalyst for innovation, helping launch IBM Business Partners into the Cognitive Era. Let’s continue that momentum in Q4 and beyond.
To learn more about the Watson Build, 여기를 클릭 하십시오.
To follow along as we live-tweet the Watson Build Global Championship on November 2 ...에서 3:30–4:45 오후. EDT, follow us on Twitter at @IBMPartners and #WatsonBuild.
존 텔이치 @johnteltsch
제너럴 매니저, IBM 글로벌 비즈니스 파트너