A translation widget is provided for your convenience to facilitate translation of the English language version of this blog into several languages. If you choose to utilize this automated translation facility, please understand there may be deviations between the automated translation and the original English version. IBM não é responsável por qualquer desses desvios de tradução automática e oferece a versão traduzida "COMO É" sem garantias de qualquer tipo.
Criar uma dinâmica com Watson e comemorando nosso Watson Construir Campeões Regionais
Na IBM, we are re-imagining our partnership model to help both traditional and next-generation partners excel in the Cognitive Era. This includes providing cognitive solutions on the IBM Cloud platform across industries so that our IBM Business Partners can transform, develop deep expertise and speed their time to market with new innovations.
Through IBM’s first-ever Watson Build, our cognitive challenge designed for Business Partners, we have created a unique virtual environment to spark, nutrir e lançar novas oportunidades de negócios com base em capacidades cognitivas de Watson.
Earlier this year, mais que 1,300 Parceiros de Negócios participaram 36 Watson Build workshops around the globe to learn more about IBM’s design thinking and garage methods, which are designed to stimulate creativity, learning and transforming while using agile techniques.
In Phase 1 of the challenge, we received nearly 400 business plan submissions, and of these, sobre 100 empresas de parceiro de negócios foram selecionados para passar à fase 2, where they developed and created working prototypes of their ideas with the help of business mentors and cognitive specialists, incluindo nossos mentores IBM Tecnologia da Academia.
Last month, those partners delivered their working prototypes to a panel of judges, and eight Business Partners—one from each geographic region, plus a wildcard—were selected to move on to the final phase. In case you haven’t already seen the details in Jamie Mendez’s earlier post, the regional champions are:
- Bondevalue Pte Ltd for its app that screens news text and provides relevant metrics and sentiment analysis around information that might impact bond prices. (Ásia Pacífico)
- b.digital – BlueIT Group for BioBot Guard, which helps farmers prevent, identify and fight against the parasite that threatens potato cultivation. (Europa)
- HNA Technology Group Co., Ltd. Research Institute for its maritime shipping platform that helps simplify and speed the handling of shipping containers. (Greater China)
- T.D.I. Co., Ltd. for Smart Zoo, an application that enhances the zoo experience. (Japão)
- Legal – Systax for Legal Search Tax Classifier, a service that helps answer corporate tax questions, speed compliance processes around tax obligations and reduce costs. (América Latina)
- Soluções de sensores for Evidencer, an integrated software solution that captures, archives and analyzes live proceedings from police stations and courtrooms. (Oriente Médio e África)
- Kilroy Blockchain for Riley (RealLife Adventure), an interactive mobile experience that supports the blind and visually impaired with real-time geolocation and audio descriptions. (América do Norte)
- Elina for GDPR AI Miner, a solution that makes GDPR data discovery easy, simple and accessible. (Campeão Wildcard, Europa)
Please join me in congratulating our Watson Build Regional Champions!
These eight Business Partners will move on to the next phase and pitch their ideas to a panel of judges on November 2 at the Watson Build Global Championship, held in conjunction with the Cloud and Cognitive Summit in New York City.
As part of the judges’ panel, I look forward to hearing our regional champions’ pitches and learning more about how their solutions can make a difference for our joint clients.
I’m proud of our regional champions, and I’m also proud of each and every Business Partner that participated in this challenge. My hope is that you build on the momentum from the challenge and continue to develop your ideas so that you can launch them into the market.
This experience has been a catalyst for innovation, helping launch IBM Business Partners into the Cognitive Era. Let’s continue that momentum in Q4 and beyond.
To learn more about the Watson Build, Clique aqui.
To follow along as we live-tweet the Watson Build Global Championship on November 2 De 3:30–4:45 p.m. EDT, follow us on Twitter at @IBMPartners and #WatsonBuild.
John Teltsch @johnteltsch
Gerente geral, IBM Global Business Partners