For nearly two years, you’ve heard us talk about the IBM Social Media Boot Camp. This program, provided at no cost to Business Partners, is designed to help build online social authority in channels such as LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook. Boot Camp has graduated more than 1,000 people from Business Partner companies in a variety of roles, including marketing, selling, technical positions, even VPs and executives.
If you haven’t yet gone to Boot Camp, visit the registration page on PartnerWorld today to reserve your spot. And here’s some exciting news for those of you who have already completed the Social Media Boot Camp: we have new options for you to continue your social media training!
The IBM for Midsize Businesses team is now delivering a whole new set of advanced education courses around specialized social media topics. These courses comprise between two and six one-hour modules that go beyond the basics:
- Blogging for Business Partners covers the culture of the blogosphere and advises you on how to create a distinctive voice and identity that will attract visitors and links that boost search visibility.
- Engage helps you find your own voice and determine the best type of content for your channels.
- Going Mobile shows you how to listen, monitor and amplify your messages on the go. It includes an introduction to a variety of useful mobile tools.
- POE for Business Partners shows how you can adapt the Paid, Owned & Earned marketing model used by IBM Midmarket to your own needs. Learn how this method enables you to make the most out of each dollar you spend on marketing.
- Social for Events demonstrates how to integrate social media to promote upcoming events, engage attendees and set the stage for bigger and better events in the future. Improve your networking, build social authority and nurture your leads.
- Social Video covers the rapidly growing world of business video. This course helps you determine the best ways to produce business videos and teaches you all the basic elements of video production, including promotion through social channels.
If you want to learn more about any of these sessions, visit the Advanced Social for IBM Business Partners page. Space is limited, so I encourage you to move quickly. If a course is full for this quarter, you can ask to be put on a wait list.
Keep in mind that to register for the Advanced Social courses, you must have completed the basic Social Media Boot Camp. If you haven’t already done so, visit the Social Media Boot Camp on PartnerWorld and register.