A translation widget is provided for your convenience to facilitate translation of the English language version of this blog into several languages. If you choose to utilize this automated translation facility, please understand there may be deviations between the automated translation and the original English version. IBM não é responsável por qualquer desses desvios de tradução automática e oferece a versão traduzida "COMO É" sem garantias de qualquer tipo.
‘Fast Track seus dados’ de junho 22: Como ganhar vantagem competitiva com a aprendizagem de máquina
Junte-se a nós, e convidar seus clientes, para um evento de transmissão ao vivo em Munique em junho 22, 2017
Businesses today, more than ever, realize the need to constantly adapt to stay competitive and continue to deliver growth. Their success depends on how well they can adapt to the challenges they face, be it identifying new revenue streams, adhering to stricter compliance, or addressing competition, often from new and unforeseen disruptive forces. Data is the next natural resource that holds the clues to predicting the need for change—and also, what change should look like.
With the proliferation of Cloud, Internet of Things and Social Media there are now vast volumes of data from a plethora of sources that businesses can use to their advantage, but how much of it can be deciphered to facilitate insight and the next best action, in near real-time? That’s another challenge in itself.
On 22 Junho de, IBM will reveal a new approach to data. Join us either by live web broadcast or be part of the studio audience in Munich, Germany to learn how to harness data in a way that is user-friendly, stays current with compliance rules, and takes your clients from data to insight to action, fast.
Here’s my personal view on five GREAT reasons for you and your clients to join us:
- Meet the data pioneers who can help you build data science strategies to win new clients and beat the competition.
- Engage with industry experts and hundreds of clients that are at all different stages of their data journey.
- Find out how IBM can help you make data available e meet compliance requirements for the General Data Protection Regulation (PIBR) e drive new revenue streams.
- Hear directly from the global heads of IBM Analytics Platform and Business Analytics to discover where we are placing our bets and investing for the future.
- Network with the European IBM Business Partner ecosystem: a huge opportunity to learn from your peers about their solutions that are driving successful client engagements.
What’s more, you can make the most of this event with live machine learning and data science demos to get you started. Don’t miss the opportunity to see how IBM enables clients to use data science and machine learning to enable collaboration, self-service access to data through unified governance, and a hybrid data management foundation for myriad data types.
We look forward to welcoming you!
- Join us with your clients as part of the studio audience in Munich, Alemanha, De 11:30–20:00 CET; or register for the Junho de 22 live web broadcast De 13:00–15:00 CET (7:00–9:00 AM ET). Registre-se hoje: http://ibm.biz/ibmmachinelearning
- Access the BP Promotion Kit for the event “Fast Track Your Data” on PartnerWorld. The kit has useful resources like client invitation, flyers and more for you to promote the event to your clients.
- Join the conversation on social media #IBMML. Mantenha-se conectado com IBM PartnerWorld Analytics
Você também pode deixar-me saber o que você acha que usando o recurso de comentários abaixo.
Director of Channels, Comercial & As vendas digitais, IBM Analytics Europe