A translation widget is provided for your convenience to facilitate translation of the English language version of this blog into several languages. If you choose to utilize this automated translation facility, please understand there may be deviations between the automated translation and the original English version. IBM is not responsible for any such automated translation deviations and offers the translated version "AS IS" without warranties of any kind.
The top 3 reasons to finish 2018 strong with IBM Analytics University
IBM® Analytics University is back! The second annual IBM Analytics University will be the key IBM Analytics event of 2018—and a fantastic opportunity for Business Partners to advance and close deals in Q4. In the past, this event has been focused on Data Science and Business Analytics. But this year we are expanding it to include content on the broader Analytics offerings—the full Analytics lifecycle—to give you greater knowledge and greater coverage with your clients.
You have two separate opportunities to attend Analytics University 2018:
- Stockholm (September 17–20)
- Miami (October 2–5)
With more than 100 different sessions — including in-depth discussions, hands-on workshops, labs and product demonstrations — you’ll learn more than ever about offerings across the entire IBM Analytics portfolio, including: ICP for Data, Data Science and Business Analytics, Hybrid Data Management and Unified Governance & Integration solutions.
Each event will have six separate tracks of content:
- Unite: Unite solutions to drive innovation (executives, leaders, managers)
- Plan & Report: Enable agile planning and streamline the financial close (finance pros)
- Explore & Visualize: Build dashboards, reports and visualizations (business analysts, BI pros)
- Predict & Optimize: Explore, model and deploy (data science managers, analysts, business users)
- Manage: Manage your data (IT and data architects)
- Trust: Establish a trusted analytics foundation (CDOs, CMOs, data architects, data engineers)
- Build confidence and skill with the latest IBM Analytics solutions
- Hear the latest announcements that will shape the future of the IBM Analytics portfolio
- Get hands-on experience in over 100 sessions, workshops and labs
- Interact with live demos and talk to experts in a lab setting
- Network with analytics professionals from around the world
- Learn from your peers as you hear 20+ partners and clients tell their stories, including what sold them on IBM Analytics and the value they’ve received from the solutions
- Network with IBM Channel Sales and your BP peers so you can learn even more—and maybe team up to drive future business
- Overcome deal roadblocks by taking clients to keynotes, hands-on labs and other sessions to overcome their concerns and help them make informed decisions
- Identify new opportunities with new prospects or leverage the value of the Analytics lifecycle to cross-sell to existing clients
- Take advantage of one-on-one meetings with IBM executives and product experts to give your clients and prospects a voice—and strengthen their confidence in you
- IBM Business Partners and Clients: Early Bird Special—Register before July 31st to save €150 off the standard rate of €1000 for Stockholm, or $200 off the standard rate of $1,195 for Miami.
- IBM Business Partners: PartnerWorld Event/Class Vouchers—Silver, Gold or Platinum levels can get 50 percent off their IBM Analytics University 2018 registration by using their remaining PartnerWorld event/class vouchers. To take advantage of this program, follow these links for Stockholm or Miami.
Reason 1 – Invite your clients and prospects—identify new opportunities, close current opportunities!
At Analytics University 2018, you and your clients and prospects will have the opportunity to join an immersive learning experience that will help all of you understand how to leverage the entire IBM Analytics suite to transform your clients’ businesses. Clients will have the ability to:
Reason 2 – Benefits
Analytics University is more than a client event; it’s packed with information and value for you as a Business Partner. At the event, you will:
Reason 3 – It pays to sign up early!
Why should you and your clients and prospects register immediately? Savings!
How do you get started?
To make it easy for you to engage your prospects and clients, we have created an Analytics University BP Resource Center for you. You will find resources including: Invites for your customers, Why attend Analytics University flyer, Early Bird Special Information, Use your Event/Class Vouchers, and more.
Don’t miss this great opportunity to invite your clients to IBM Analytics University! There is no better way to engage them around IBM Analytics and help YOU progress and close more deals.
Good luck and good selling!
Lori Peterson @lori_g_peterson
Senior Marketing Manager
Analytics: Data Science and Business Analytics
IBM Global Business Partners