A translation widget is provided for your convenience to facilitate translation of the English language version of this blog into several languages. If you choose to utilize this automated translation facility, please understand there may be deviations between the automated translation and the original English version. IBM is not responsible for any such automated translation deviations and offers the translated version "AS IS" without warranties of any kind.
IBM Analytics Cognitive Solutions: Let’s work together for a strong Q3 close!
My business unit focuses on IBM Analytics Solutions, Cognitive Industry solutions and the IBM Watson Platform to give you the strongest portfolio to win, through delivery of market-leading solutions and services to your clients. Rather than listen to me, watch this video and hear your peer partners describe how they are transforming industries for cognitive business.
In addition to updates, I’m using this blog as another forum to rally the strength of our combined forces and ask for your commitment to a strong close to the quarter! Also, it’s a great way to set the stage for your client participation in our upcoming World of Watson Conference in October.
Use this link to review our updated Q3 and Q4 sales incentives to help progress and close sales and maximize your earnings opportunities. And as always, reach out to me and my team for help.
Next, let’s focus on suggestions to gear up for a huge fourth quarter with our revamped IBM conference for data and analytics professionals, IBM Insight at World of Watson. It’s our largest progression and closing event and I hope you will join me in the exclusive Business Partner program on Sunday October 23, starting at 2:00 PM.
What’s changed at the IBM Insight conference and why the new name? In addition to the name change, the conference has a newer, more modern look. While many of the sessions will be at Mandalay Bay, the biggest keynote sessions led by Ginni Rometty, Bob Picciano and Robert LeBlanc have moved to the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas to ensure there is enough seating for everyone. Let me share a few of the most compelling reasons for you to attend this year:
- The Cognitive Concourse: It’s a reimagined show floor and demo area where attendees will interact with compelling demonstrations to see firsthand how the new IBM Cognitive Solutions with Watson can deliver real business value to clients, and enhance your competitive differentiation and positioning with your prospects and clients. Walk the floor with your clients for personal demonstrations and schedule meetings with IBM to close deals. For example, if your client is considering IBM Planning Analytics, you can see a live demo of how Pabst Brewing Company was able to fine-tune the supply chain for over 30 unique beers to ensure customers never go thirsty.
- Plan to arrive in Las Vegas on Sunday, October 23 in time to join us for key Business Partner updates from 2:00 – 5:00 PM and stay for the networking reception from 5:30 – 7:30 PM.
- Sponsorships are still available for you to demonstrate your own solutions and services in our Cognitive Concourse. Prices range from $5,000 to $100,000. Talk to Anthony Ramon for more information on sponsorships at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join us for the many community sessions and roundtables that are scheduled for Business Partners during the entire week at WoW. Use the agenda builder and check in at the BP Café to add community sessions to your calendar.
I also want to encourage you to use every co-marketing dollar available right away to build a strong pipeline of opportunities for Q4 and 2017. Use the IBM Digital Content Marketing assets in your marketing campaigns. For assistance with a co-marketing plan, listen to the replay of this recent webcast to learn more about the process, get key dates or earn additional funding. For personal assistance, contact Aimee Tabor at email@example.com.
Thank you again for your investment in IBM Cognitive Solutions to grow your business and ours.
Call to action:
- Take advantage of the opportunity to showcase your solution on the IBM Marketplace. Review the collection of Financial and Operational Performance Management partner solutions available on the IBM Marketplace today and add yours to the mix.
- Review the updated Q3/Q4 2016 Analytics Cognitive Industry Solutions Sales Incentives.
- Join us at the World of Watson event on October 23, 2016 and attend our Business Partner Cognitive Summit to learn about opportunities to grow your business. If you still have questions about the value of this event, register and watch this recorded webcast.
- Watch the video to see how your peer partners are Transforming Business with Cognitive Industry Solutions to grow their business.
You can let me know what you think by using the comments feature below. Let’s continue to dominate as we collectively evolve our businesses, lead in client success and never look back!
Worldwide Business Partners Sales & Ecosystem Development for Cognitive Solutions