È presente un widget di traduzione per la vostra comodità facilitare la traduzione della versione in lingua inglese di questo blog in diverse lingue. Se si sceglie di utilizzare questo strumento di traduzione automatica, vi prego di capire ci possono essere differenze tra la traduzione automatica e la versione originale inglese. IBM non è responsabile per qualsiasi tali deviazioni di traduzione automatizzata e offre la versione tradotta "COME È" senza garanzie di alcun tipo.
IBM cloud ibrido adiacenza incentivo
Business Partner IBM,
I am proud to announce that we have a great incentive for you to kick off 1H2017, expand the IBM Cloud footprint and increase your value in your customers’ install base!
Da gennaio 1, 2017 through June 30, 2017, IBM Business Partners have the opportunity to earn an additional 7 per cento on revenue.
We are updating and renewing a very successful IBM Hybrid Cloud Adjacency incentive we ran during 2H2016. To collect on this incentive, Business Partners engage in cross-selling selected “adjacent” offerings into client accounts that purchased new licenses of WebSphere Application Server (È STATO), MQ or Business Process Management (BPM) from January 1, 2015 through June 30, 2016.
With this additional revenue opportunity, ask yourself: Are you actively cross-selling to existing clients and prospective customers? Cross-selling makes sense for IBM Business Partners. It not only increases the size of the current software transaction, but it also helps increase your services revenue on the deal. Your Business Partner representative can help you take advantage of this expanded opportunity.
Companies are rapidly moving to establish hybrid cloud architectures today, and the IBM Cloud portfolio offers you multiple upsell and cross-sell opportunities to assist established customers with driving innovation and deployment of hybrid cloud infrastructures. Each of the products in the IBM portfolio delivers great value on its own, and when used together they can enable and accelerate digital transformation.
Here are the steps required to earn the incentive:
- Identify your customer accounts that purchased new licenses of WAS, MQ or BPM during the specified period—January 1, 2015 through June 30, 2016. Sell any one or more of the following “adjacent” offerings into an identified customer account with a minimum deal size of USD 30,000 revenue for the “adjacent” offering. Make sure you check to be sure which versions and part numbers are eligible.
• IBM Rational Test software (aka GreenHat)
• MobileFirst Platform software
• UrbanCode software
• API Economy software (aka API Connect)
• IT service management software
• IBM PureApplication Software License
- Earn an extra 7 percent in addition to all other incentives for which you are eligible.
- Complete the sale no later than June 30, 2017.
Not only is this incentive an excellent way for you to earn extra income—it’s simple. No forms to fill out, no registration with IBM is required, no complicated processes—just sell e earn.
Partners can get the list of eligible products and other details from this PartnerWorld link. Good luck cross-selling!
If you have questions, please contact George Commons ([email protected]) or Karen Ashbaugh ([email protected]). Si può inoltre vorrei sapere cosa ne pensate utilizzando la funzionalità di commenti qui sotto.
Vice Presidente, Business Partner e Canale Innovazione
IBM Cloud, Le vendite di canale