A translation widget is provided for your convenience to facilitate translation of the English language version of this blog into several languages. If you choose to utilize this automated translation facility, please understand there may be deviations between the automated translation and the original English version. IBM is not responsible for any such automated translation deviations and offers the translated version "AS IS" without warranties of any kind.
IBM InterConnect: Details on our Business Partner program on March 19
IBM Business Partners,
InterConnect begins Sunday, March 19, for you! Key messages, announcements and new benefits specifically for Business Partners will be on the agenda beginning with the Business Partner program keynote on Sunday, March 19 at 1:00 p.m. Have you registered yet? The conference runs from March 19–23.
We have an exciting Business Partner curriculum planned for you at this year’s event, including keynotes and breakout sessions on Cloud, Analytics, Systems, Security and Watson IoT.
There are many reasons why InterConnect 2017 is a great investment as an IBM Business Partner, which I detailed in my last blog. Here are a few of the top reasons to attend the event:
1. Business Partner program: Join us for an exclusive program dedicated to IBM Business Partners of all types and sizes, including keynotes and breakout sessions on Cloud, Analytics, Systems, Security and Watson IoT.
2. CSP Summit for CSPs, MSPs and ISVs: Learn how cloud and cognitive technologies can further differentiate and transform your solutions at our CSP Summit.
3. Executive 1:1 meetings: Request a one-on-one meeting with an IBM executive to close or progress your current sales deals and perhaps generate new ones. Here are some IBMers with whom you may want to schedule a meeting:
- Sanjay Patel (Hybrid Cloud portfolio/GTM/Prospecting): [email protected]
- Ann Saydah (SaaS): [email protected]
4. Receive hands-on training to build innovative solutions for your clients.
5. Get unlimited free exams at InterConnect through the Professional Certification Program.
Call to action
If you have not yet registered for IBM InterConnect, please register for IBM InterConnect here.
Visit the Business Partners tab on the InterConnect website for more information about InterConnect, including:
- Information on promotions and vouchers
- A week-at-a-glance flyer highlighting the entire Business Partner program—it is sortable by topic of interest and includes dates and times for all of the Business Partner sessions
We look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas! You can also let me know what you think by using the comments feature below.
Vice President, Business Partners and Channel Innovation
IBM Cloud, Channel Sales