A translation widget is provided for your convenience to facilitate translation of the English language version of this blog into several languages. If you choose to utilize this automated translation facility, please understand there may be deviations between the automated translation and the original English version. IBM is not responsible for any such automated translation deviations and offers the translated version "AS IS" without warranties of any kind.
IBM Microservice Builder launch: Build on the momentum starting July 22!
The world is becoming more connected than ever and businesses must be ready to face the challenge. To win in the connected economy, enterprises are focusing on interactions and value exchange across a Business Partner ecosystem. To do that, you need:
- An enhanced and more compelling customer experience
- Infrastructure that scales out autonomously
- The ability to collaborate across a Business Partner ecosystem
- Continuous innovation that delivers software faster, more consistently and reliably
This has ushered in the microservices revolution, which connects people and digital apps better than ever before. Microservices architectures are gaining traction for developing and delivering cloud-native workloads across public, private and hybrid application environments.
Introducing IBM Microservice Builder
Is your team looking for ways to shorten development cycles, reduce complexity and minimize costs? IBM Microservice Builder benefits you by delivering:
- A turnkey approach that offers simple, step-by-step support
- End-to-end guidance to ensure a smooth microservices lifecycle from development to production
- The ability to enable developers to compose both hybrid and cloud-native applications in a microservices framework
Essentially, Microservice Builder extends the value proposition for IBM WebSphere.
Next steps for Business Partners around the world
- Learn more about Microservice Builder by visiting the following sites for assets, demos and the Microservice Builder:
- Save the date: July 28, 2017. Watch your inbox for an invitation to participate in an exclusive Business Partner guidance webinar.
- Have your clients and developers download the Microservice Builder DeveloperWorks page.
- Meet with your clients to uncover their microservices, WebSphere, cloud and cognitive goals.
You can also let me know what you think by using the comments feature below.
Michael C. Callahan
WW BP & Channel Innovation Manager
For more information, contact: