为了您的方便，有利于英语语言版本的这个博客成几种语言的翻译提供了一个翻译小部件. 如果您选择使用这种自动的翻译设施, 请理解可能有偏差自动的翻译和英文原版之间. IBM 并不负责任何自动化的翻译偏差和提供翻译的版本 "正如" 没有任何形式的保证.
IBM的microService生成器启动: 构建于7月开始的势头 22!
The world is becoming more connected than ever and businesses must be ready to face the challenge. To win in the connected economy, enterprises are focusing on interactions and value exchange across a Business Partner ecosystem. To do that, you need:
- An enhanced and more compelling customer experience
- Infrastructure that scales out autonomously
- The ability to collaborate across a Business Partner ecosystem
- Continuous innovation that delivers software faster, more consistently and reliably
This has ushered in the microservices revolution, which connects people and digital apps better than ever before. Microservices architectures are gaining traction for developing and delivering cloud-native workloads across public, private and hybrid application environments.
我ntroducing IBM Microservice Builder
Is your team looking for ways to shorten development cycles, reduce complexity and minimize costs? IBM Microservice Builder benefits you by delivering:
- A turnkey approach that offers simple, step-by-step support
- End-to-end guidance to ensure a smooth microservices lifecycle from development to production
- The ability to enable developers to compose both hybrid and cloud-native applications in a microservices framework
Essentially, Microservice Builder extends the value proposition for IBM WebSphere.
Next steps for Business Partners around the world
- Learn more about Microservice Builder by visiting the following sites for assets, demos and the Microservice Builder:
- Save the date: July 28, 2017. Watch your inbox for an invitation to participate in an exclusive Business Partner guidance webinar.
- Have your clients and developers download the Microservice Builder DeveloperWorks page.
- Meet with your clients to uncover their microservices, WebSphere, cloud and cognitive goals.
WW BP & 渠道创新经理