為了您的方便，有利於英語語言版本的這個博客成幾種語言的翻譯提供了一個翻譯小部件. 如果您選擇使用這種自動的翻譯設施, 請理解可能有偏差自動的翻譯和英文原版之間. IBM 並不負責任何自動化的翻譯偏差和提供翻譯的版本 "正如" 沒有任何形式的保證.
IBM的microService生成器啟動: 構建於7月開始的勢頭 22!
The world is becoming more connected than ever and businesses must be ready to face the challenge. To win in the connected economy, enterprises are focusing on interactions and value exchange across a Business Partner ecosystem. To do that, you need:
- An enhanced and more compelling customer experience
- Infrastructure that scales out autonomously
- The ability to collaborate across a Business Partner ecosystem
- Continuous innovation that delivers software faster, more consistently and reliably
This has ushered in the microservices revolution, which connects people and digital apps better than ever before. Microservices architectures are gaining traction for developing and delivering cloud-native workloads across public, private and hybrid application environments.
一世ntroducing IBM Microservice Builder
Is your team looking for ways to shorten development cycles, reduce complexity and minimize costs? IBM Microservice Builder benefits you by delivering:
- A turnkey approach that offers simple, step-by-step support
- End-to-end guidance to ensure a smooth microservices lifecycle from development to production
- The ability to enable developers to compose both hybrid and cloud-native applications in a microservices framework
Essentially, Microservice Builder extends the value proposition for IBM WebSphere.
Next steps for Business Partners around the world
- Learn more about Microservice Builder by visiting the following sites for assets, demos and the Microservice Builder:
- Save the date: 7 月 28, 2017. Watch your inbox for an invitation to participate in an exclusive Business Partner guidance webinar.
- Have your clients and developers download the Microservice Builder DeveloperWorks page.
- Meet with your clients to uncover their microservices, WebSphere, cloud and cognitive goals.
WW BP & 渠道創新經理