A translation widget is provided for your convenience to facilitate translation of the English language version of this blog into several languages. If you choose to utilize this automated translation facility, please understand there may be deviations between the automated translation and the original English version. IBM n'est pas responsable de tout ces écarts de traduction automatique et propose la version traduite "COMME C'EST" sans garantie d'aucune sorte.
IBM Nuit des étoiles: Prix pour les meilleures BeNeLux IBM Business Partners
As in previous years, these awards are given to IBM Business Partners with the highest revenue or most significant growth over the previous year. Aussi, we looked at those companies that went through a huge transformation, or are working on innovative or cognitive solutions to meet the demands of their customers.
We are therefore extremely proud to thank and acknowledge these companies for their dedication and loyalty.
Here is an overview of the 2016 winners and nominees:
- IBM Outstanding Analytics Award 2016: Comparex (nominees: Centric, Axians)
- IBM Outstanding Commerce Award 2016: Funatic (nominees: Oxyma, Piazza Blu)
- IBM Outstanding Security Award 2016: Sogeti (nominees: CapGemini, Informa)
- IBM Outstanding Cloud Award 2016: Bossers & Cnossen (nominees: Axxius, SLTN)
- IBM Outstanding Services Award 2016: Extravar (nominees: SLTN, Techdata)
- IBM Outstanding Social Award 2016: Acuity (nominees: Bossers & Cnossen, e-Office)
- IBM Outstanding Systems Award 2016: CTAC (nominees: SLTN, Tectrade)
- IBM Outstanding Watson Award 2016: Moqueries (nominee: e-Office)
The most prestigious award, IBM Business Partner of the Year 2016 – Pays-Bas, went to SLTN, which received this award from Peter Zijlema, our new General Manager BeNeLux and Country General Manager Netherlands.
- IBM Outstanding Analytics Award 2016: Keyrus (nominees: Real Solutions, Aexis)
- IBM Outstanding Commerce Award 2016: Cronos (nominees: DM Interface, Pixelixir)
- IBM Outstanding Security Award 2016: Excellium (nominees: Cronos, Sogeti)
- IBM Outstanding Cloud Award 2016: Cronos (nominees: IRIS. Luxembourg, Itinity)
- IBM Outstanding Services Award 2016: Cegeka (nominees: Core ICT, NSI)
- IBM Outstanding Social Award 2016: Pixelixir (nominees: EASI, Cronos/Groupwave)
- IBM Outstanding Systems Award 2016: Cegeka (nominees: EASI, Axians)
- IBM Outstanding Watson Award 2016: IRIS. Luxembourg (nominees: Deloitte, Znapz)
The two most prestigious awards—IBM Business Partner of the Year 2016—were presented by Jacques Platieau, Country General Manager IBM Belgium/Luxembourg.
For Luxembourg, this award went to Real Solutions:
For Belgium, this award went to Cronos:
Please join us in congratulating each of the winners and nominees for their exceptional performance during the previous year! Vous pouvez également me laisser savoir ce que vous pensez à l'aide de la fonctionnalité de commentaires ci-dessous.