A translation widget is provided for your convenience to facilitate translation of the English language version of this blog into several languages. If you choose to utilize this automated translation facility, please understand there may be deviations between the automated translation and the original English version. IBM is not responsible for any such automated translation deviations and offers the translated version "AS IS" without warranties of any kind.
IBM Planning Analytics Local now available
Looking for a single planning and analysis solution that offers the fastest and most scalable multidimensional data engine in the industry?
IBM Planning Analytics Local V2.0, formerly known as IBM Cognos TM1, is now available and offers a single planning and analysis solution that can be deployed locally. It is redefining planning and analysis by infusing visual, cognitive and predictive analytics capabilities.
Here are just a few of the latest advances:
- An interactive, self-service planning and analytics workspace helps you create custom dashboards and compelling visualizations, link operational tactics with financial plans, synthesize information, infer trends and deliver insights to improve decision quality.
- Self-service data discovery and predictive analytics uncovers predictive insights into factors that drive your business automatically from internal and external data. These exploratory analytics can pinpoint causal and correlated relationships previously unseen in your data and models.
- Dynamic self-service hierarchy modeling and analysis lets you model attributes of hierarchies and drill on those attributes for unprecedented analysis of dimensionally rich data. The result is more-granular analysis so you can dig deeper into the data to uncover new business insights.
- You retain full Microsoft Excel functionality where needed while accessing all the capabilities of a modern planning and analytics solution with superior wide area network performance. In-spreadsheet slice/dice/pivot and multiple modes of report design enable all user roles to leverage the power of Excel layout and formatting to design input templates and financial reports for Excel or web consumption.
- Built on IBM TM1, a market-leading, in-memory multidimensional technology in use by thousands of companies worldwide, the IBM solution helps you perform dimensional analysis and calculations for the most demanding profitability and scenario planning.
As you kick off 2017, consider how IBM Planning Analytics Local can offer your clients more options to transform the way they plan, analyze and report locally or on the cloud. You can also let me know what you think by using the comments feature below.
Christopher C. Stevenson
Performance Management Strategy Executive