A translation widget is provided for your convenience to facilitate translation of the English language version of this blog into several languages. If you choose to utilize this automated translation facility, please understand there may be deviations between the automated translation and the original English version. IBM is not responsible for any such automated translation deviations and offers the translated version "AS IS" without warranties of any kind.
IBM Vision 2017: Bringing new meaning to business performance
To perform at your highest level, you need insight into the things that matter. You need confidence to make the right decisions. You need the right tools to make it happen. IBM Vision 2017 can help bring new meaning to business performance, illuminating a path forward that you never expected.
Throughout the conference, you will experience how IBM solutions can help align financial plans with corporate objectives linked to operating tactics and market events. You’ll learn how to drive the right sales behaviors and bring greater efficiency and accuracy to your compensation programs. And you’ll hear how to enable more risk-aware decision-making throughout your organization, all while keeping pace with evolving regulations.
As Business Partners, you play a critical role in bringing these solutions to market. To ensure you are prepared and equipped with the information and resources you need, I am pleased to extend a special invitation to join our Business Partner Summit on Tuesday, May 16 with a welcome reception on Monday evening, May 15. Specific details on available sessions, location and times will be available shortly, but I wanted to make sure you considered this when making your travel arrangements.
This year’s main conference tracks will focus on solutions in the five key areas described below:
- Financial & Operational Performance Management: Learn how organizations are using IBM Analytics solutions to improve performance reporting and scorecarding, planning, budgeting and forecasting, profitability modeling and analysis, financial consolidation and regulatory reporting.
- Sales Performance Management: Learn how organizations are using IBM Sales Performance Management to improve sales results and operational efficiencies with better management of incentive compensation plans, and smarter administration of sales territories and quotas.
- Governance, Risk and Compliance: Learn how you can keep pace with regulatory change, manage risk and achieve profitable growth in uncertain times. This track will show you new ways to gain a holistic view of risk, manage regulatory change, and embed risk management and governance into the corporate culture.
- Business Intelligence: Learn how to turn data into insight and insight into actions that drive performance with business intelligence. IBM Cognos Analytics is a modern BI platform that lets organizations access, analyze, visualize and share insight derived from trusted data.
- Data Discovery: Uncover knowledge from data more effectively and without the complexity—with Watson Analytics, a smart, cloud-based data discovery service that gives you answers and insights in minutes—all on your own. Finance, risk and business professionals can learn how to drive smarter insights and take action using data discovery.
Call to action:
- Register for IBM Vision and take advantage our alumni rates.
- Don’t forget to join us for the Monday evening reception, May 15 at 5 p.m., followed by a full-day Business Partner Summit on Tuesday, May 16.
- Consider taking advantage of sponsorship opportunities at Vision 2017.
- Encourage your clients to join us for the many information sessions and hands-on resources.
Thank you for your continued commitment and investment. I look forward to seeing you at IBM Vision 2017 and sharing in your success. Please feel free to use the comments feature below to offer your feedback and suggestions on how we can ensure we are providing you with the tools and resources needed to grow your business.
Director,Worldwide Business Partners Sales and Ecosystem Development, Watson Financial Services