为了您的方便，有利于英语语言版本的这个博客成几种语言的翻译提供了一个翻译小部件. 如果您选择使用这种自动的翻译设施, 请理解可能有偏差自动的翻译和英文原版之间. IBM 并不负责任何自动化的翻译偏差和提供翻译的版本 "正如" 没有任何形式的保证.
IBM沃森构建 2018: 全球冠军精选!
We are excited to announce a new Watson Build Global Champion: 新兴的商业帐户, SA. 该公司开发Bee2FireDetection, 自动消防系统完整的, 预测和检测森林, 工业码和自然公园.
The Watson Build Challenge gives Business Partners across the globe access to IBM resources, technology experts and IBM Cloud credits. Those Business Partners envision new Watson-based solutions, develop business plans, build working prototypes in the IBM Cloud and then pitch their solutions to a panel of industry experts.
为了 2018 competition that culminated this week, 更多 400 合作伙伴以先进的构建阶段, resulting in more than 250 AI solutions developed on the IBM Cloud. A worldwide panel of IBM-selected judges named seven geography champions who competed in the Global Championship, which was held this past Sunday.
If you’re here in San Francisco at Think 2019, we hope you had a chance to stop by the Data and AI Campus today to explore the Watson Build 2018 全球展示, which shined a light on innovative Watson-based prototype solutions created on the IBM Cloud by IBM Business Partners. We heard from our Global Champion as well as the other geography champions plus four additional finalists who were chosen to participate in this special showcase. Participants presented the prototypes they created during the past nine months.
Here’s a quick recap of the participants:
- 艾格尼丝智能LLC (North America Finalist) The Agnes cloud-based legal eDiscovery platform was designed to use AI to enhance the efficiency of trial preparation.
- Aponia LLC (North America Finalist) Aponia developed a platform to help businesses minimize risk and reduce compliance costs.
- CIB数字金融服务有限公司, 有限公司. (Greater China Group Champion) CIB developed an AI-powered bank management platform to analyze, assess and recommend actions that improve banking operations, 性能, 决定与执行.
- 新兴的商业帐户, SA (全球冠军 & Europe Champion) Compta created Bee2FireDetection—a comprehensive system of automatic fire prevention, prediction and detection for forest, 工业码和自然公园.
- Kukac认知解决方案和咨询有限公司 (Latin America Champion) Kukac developed an AI-driven ecosystem to identify social-emotional characteristics of people, which can help schools and companies personalize educational and professional journeys.
- SallySoft国际 (Middle East and Africa Finalist) SallySoft International created a marketplace solution for mass transportation. With AI, machine learning and pattern recognition capabilities, the solution optimizes mass bus transit routes and schedules.
- 西浓信息咨询服务有限公司, 有限公司. (Japan Champion) Seino developed a dynamic pricing solution that realizes the optimization of distribution resources throughout the supply chain. The solution shows how AI technologies can help improve productivity of shippers and transport operators.
- SpaceTime Limited (Asia Pacific Finalist) SpaceTime Limited developed an AI-powered solution to give medical practitioners the ability to search pharmaceutical data sheets using natural language questions and find answers to prescribing questions in real time.
- ThinkLabs JSC (Asia Pacific Champion) Built with machine learning and IoT technology, the ThinkLabs indoor air quality monitoring solution can help prevent air pollution and improve health conditions.
- Vascon解决方案开发和多业务有限公司 (Middle East and Africa Champion) Vascon developed an AI-powered emergency response system that facilitates seamless analytics-driven interactions between users and first responders in emergency situations.
- 齐尔科尔技术 (North America Champion) Zilker created a solution for providers of sustainable, 有机食品. Powered by AI, cloud and blockchain technologies, the Zilker solution can help improve supply chain decisions, optimize cash-to-cash cycles and increase brand trust.
These solutions are all truly impressive, and we look forward to seeing how each of these companies move forward with these innovative ideas.