È presente un widget di traduzione per la vostra comodità facilitare la traduzione della versione in lingua inglese di questo blog in diverse lingue. Se si sceglie di utilizzare questo strumento di traduzione automatica, vi prego di capire ci possono essere differenze tra la traduzione automatica e la versione originale inglese. IBM non è responsabile per qualsiasi tali deviazioni di traduzione automatizzata e offre la versione tradotta "COME È" senza garanzie di alcun tipo.
Presentazione del nuovo IBM Hyperconverged Sistemi alimentato da Nutanix
Industry analysts are saying that hyperconverged infrastructure will become mainstream in most data centers in the coming years. Infatti, Gartner estimates this market will grow from USD 1.2 billion in 2016 to USD 6 billion by 2020.[io] This could be the next big opportunity for IBM Business Partners, as many companies are already looking at hyperconverged solutions as part of their long-term infrastructure strategy.
While hyperconverged infrastructure solutions have become a popular choice for companies—and a lucrative opportunity for Business Partners—they have mostly been for virtual desktop infrastructures (VDIs) and tier 1 application deployments. When dealing with data-intensive workloads, where high performance and fast response times are critical, many companies find hyperconverged infrastructure solutions unable to meet their needs—until now!
IBM and Nutanix announce joint hyperconverged offering
In May 2017, IBM announced a joint initiative with Nutanix to bring new data intensive workloads to hyperconverged deployments. The first solution being delivered from this collaboration is the IBM® Hyperconverged Systems powered by Nutanix, which combines Nutanix Enterprise Cloud Platform software with IBM Power® Systems servers.
Now your firm can help your customers transform their businesses with the industry’s first fit-for-purpose hyperconverged infrastructure solution that marries Nutanix’s renowned one-click software simplicity with the unmatched performance of IBM POWER architecture.
The IBM Hyperconverged Systems powered by Nutanix is an integrated solution that targets your customers’ most demanding transactional and cognitive analytics workloads with an infrastructure that is easy to manage and simple to scale. Your customers will benefit from Nutanix’s comprehensive distributed file system and data services that eliminate the need for stand-alone storage systems. Don’t rip and replace your customers’ existing infrastructures to transform their business—just put their most intense data-crunching workloads on the servers that were born to run them.
- Harness the power of analytics: Your customers can combine predictive analytics, the ease of modular scalability and the streamlined infrastructure management of hyperconvergence to make deploying cognitive computing as simple as starting a web server.
- Easily scale without limits: Companies can pay as they grow by starting small and scaling their infrastructure as needed by adding nodes one at a time to boost performance and capacity only when they need it—eliminating costly over-provisioning.
- Lower data center costs: Increase utilization without sacrificing performance. Reduce hypervisor licensing costs with Nutanix AHV. Free your customers of the need for specialized IT skills.
- Eliminate expensive and complex SANs: Do away with the cost and complexity of storage arrays and networks. Simplify your customers’ data centers using built-in storage resources.
- Bring new workloads to HCI deployments: Get advanced cognitive workloads including machine learning and AI, as well as mission-critical workloads such as databases, large-scale data warehouses, web infrastructure and mainstream enterprise apps.
Expand your Nutanix opportunities
The IBM Hyperconverged Systems powered by Nutanix are uniquely well-suited to handle a company’s most intense data-crunching workloads such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, deep learning and advanced analytics in a simple-to-manage, on-premise ambiente cloud. Running these complex workloads on the IBM Hyperconverged Systems powered by Nutanix will allow Business Partners to expand their Nutanix opportunities by complementing their existing customers’ VDI and tier 1 applications in Nutanix on commodity x86 servers with data-intensive workloads in Nutanix on IBM Power Systems servers.
Are you ready to expand your reach and develop fit-for-purpose solutions built on the platform designed for today’s data-heavy workloads?
IBM è sempre alla ricerca di nuovi ed esistenti Business Partner interessati ad aiutare i propri clienti ad accelerare il loro trasformazione digitale. If you have any questions or need additional information, please do not hesitate to reach out to your IBM representative. Si può inoltre vorrei sapere cosa ne pensate utilizzando la funzionalità di commenti qui sotto.
Vice Presidente, Power Systems Worldwide Channels
Learn more about this exciting new opportunity:
- Visit our website https://ibm.co/2uk4yVH
- Download the Data Sheet: https://ibm.co/2tqrcit
- Discover a rich set of assets in IBM FindIT https://ibm.co/2syrcZE
[io] MarketWatch “È hyperconvergence la prossima grande cosa in tecnologia?” (Aprile 2017)