A translation widget is provided for your convenience to facilitate translation of the English language version of this blog into several languages. If you choose to utilize this automated translation facility, please understand there may be deviations between the automated translation and the original English version. IBM is not responsible for any such automated translation deviations and offers the translated version "AS IS" without warranties of any kind.
Make the most of IBM Edge 2016
IBM Edge 2016 offers a unique, extensive program designed specifically for our valued Business Partner ecosystem. While you actively participate by taking the stage to speak to clients and prospects about IBM solutions and demonstrating your firm’s value, be sure to make the most of the promotions and exclusive activities planned just for you:
Business Partner exclusive activities
In addition to the outstanding content throughout the conference, we have a variety of activities targeting all members of our ecosystem each and every day.
- Digital Marketing Workshop: Kick off the conference on Sunday (September 18, 8:00 AM – 5:30 PM) at our highly acclaimed workshop where you will learn how your client’s buying process has changed, why digital marketing is now essential and how to apply digital marketing to your own business to drive incremental results.
- Ecosystem Industry Meetups: Network with resellers, ISVs, SIs and service providers with expertise and focus on particular industries in scheduled sessions on Monday and Tuesday within our Ecosystem Café.
- Edge Seller Academy: Join us for a full day on Wednesday (September 21, 8.30 AM – 4 PM) as we explore topics designed and delivered for sellers by sellers, including sales strategies and “how we won” use cases. Attending the seller academy will help you drive new business with IBM Server and IBM Storage solutions.
- Cloud Service Provider Summit: This summit will help you learn how to differentiate and grow your service provider business and evolve your IT infrastructure for the Cognitive Era. At the summit, IBM executives and subject-matter experts will help you discover new ways to outthink the status quo (September 21, 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM).
- Digital Marketing Content Creation Workshop: Learn some of the secrets to our success in making thoughtful and engaging videos, in very little time, at very little cost. Anyone with marketing responsibilities will want to attend this new workshop (September 21, 9:30 AM – 3:30 PM).
- Business Partner Ecosystem Café: This is your exclusive space Edge to conduct meetings, network with other Business Partners, connect with your IBM teams and spend time to relax and recharge.
Executive meeting request tool
Edge offers you a unique opportunity to meet with a select number of IBM executives throughout the week to close or progress your current sales deals and perhaps generate new ones. Remember, to request a meeting, you must be registered for Edge. Check the details and apply by September 14.
Increase your visibility among clients, grow your business and cultivate new leads by investing in the Solution EXPO at Edge 2016. Opportunities are available for IBM ISVs, CSPs and MSPs. Check the details here.
- Alumni discount: Save $300 off the standard conference rate if you are an Edge alumnus. Available through September 22.
- Group rates: Save between $300 and $695 by purchasing Edge conference passes in bulk. You can purchase passes with the intention of giving them to your clients, subject to the conditions mentioned on the website. Available through September 18.
- Business Partner vouchers: IBM Business Partner specialty, PGI and DGI education vouchers can be used for Edge 2016 registration. A promo code is required to take advantage of the applicable discount. Before registering, check all details here.
Follow @IBMEdge and @IBMPartners on Twitter and tweet about Edge using hashtags #IBMEdge and #IBMPartners. Keep checking ibm.com/edge for all the latest information. You can also let me know what you think by using the comments feature below.
Bruce Maule (@BMaule)
WW Systems and Cloud Channel Marketing