A translation widget is provided for your convenience to facilitate translation of the English language version of this blog into several languages. If you choose to utilize this automated translation facility, please understand there may be deviations between the automated translation and the original English version. IBM is not responsible for any such automated translation deviations and offers the translated version "AS IS" without warranties of any kind.
Partner with IBM Watson FSS Industry Platforms to win the RegTech revolution
The RegTech revolution is moving at lightning speed—accordingly, financial institutions are looking to invest in innovative technologies that improve business processes and address changing consumer expectations. The financial services industry is looking for technical partners to help them transform IT engagements with augmented intelligence, and faster solutions delivered on a secure cloud platform, that reduce the bottom line. Most important, our financial services clients seek ethical and honest partners to help them automate risk and compliance with cognitive compliance enterprise-grade solutions. Thus, IBM is your partner to help win the RegTech revolution, and here are a few reasons why:
- IBM OpenPages wins the Best GRC Product of the Year
- IBM beats Amazon in 12-month cloud revenue: USD 15.1 billion to USD 14.5 billion in enterprise cloud
- The IBM Cloud for Financial Services platform will give FinTech companies, ISVs and developers access to APIs, data and content to build, monetize and speed up the pace of developing financial service apps
- Your clients want Watson on their team to cognitize compliance
There has never been a better time to invest in our Watson Industry Platforms. We launched the first release of cognitive risk and compliance solutions in June to give you the competitive advantage to win new opportunities. For example, we can help our clients tackle the toughest risk and compliance issues with IBM OpenPages. In fact, the leading financial risk management publication Risk.net’s annual rankings just rated IBM OpenPages “Best GRC Product of the Year” in its Operational Risk Awards for 2017, thanks to the support it is providing to some of the world’s leading financial institutions. Better yet, you can reach new commercial clients seeking enterprise-wide risk and compliance activities. This way, companies can increase business performance and adapt to new regulatory challenges with a proactive approach to risk and regulatory change using our new IBM OpenPages GRC Lite Sales Play.
IBM Business Partners selling industry accelerators and repeatable solutions with services are winning big by engaging my team.
Indue, an innovative payment processor based in Australia and New Zealand, modernizes its payment platform to deliver safer transactions to outperform the competition through a partnership with IBM Watson FSS Industry Platforms. The FinTech was looking for a modern, future-proof fraud transactions monitoring platform with a joint go-to-market strategy. Indue selected IBM and invested USD 200,000 to embed its APIs and IP on the IBM Counter Fraud Management for Safer Payments platform through the IBM Embedded Solution Agreement (ESA). The company is now on a 100 percent growth trajectory for 2017.
Thank you again for your investment in IBM Watson Financial Services Solutions and our Industry Platforms. Let’s accelerate new pipeline development and maximize sales to our clients together!
Call to action:
- Review and use the new Watson FSS Industry Solutions Q3/Q4 sales plays
- Spend your co-marketing dollars for new campaigns and demonstrate your solutions to clients at strategic third-party events—for personal help, contact Marc Cremer ([email protected])
- Selling counter fraud and payments solutions? Check out the new assets to help you sell on PartnerWorld (http://www.ibm.com/partnerworld/page/counter-fraud-and-payments)
- Watch the recorded June 11, 2017 webcast, Fast start for Q3 in Watson FSS Industry Platforms with new sales plays and strategic solutions
You can let me know what you think by using the comments feature below.
Director – Worldwide Business Partners Sales and Ecosystem Development, Watson Financial Services Solutions, Industry Platforms