번역 위젯 여러 언어로이 블로그의 영어 버전의 번역을 촉진 하기 위하여 당신의 편의 위해 제공 됩니다.. 이 자동된 번역 기능을 활용 하려는 경우, 자동된 번역 원래 영어 버전 간의 편차가 있을 수 있습니다 이해 하시기 바랍니다. IBM 같은 자동된 번역 편차에 대 한 책임을 지지 않습니다 및 번역된 버전 제공 "그대로" 어떠한 종류의 보증 없이.
IBM 왓슨 FSS 산업 플랫폼과 파트너는 RegTech 혁명을 승리
The RegTech revolution is moving at lightning speed—accordingly, financial institutions are looking to invest in innovative technologies that improve business processes and address changing consumer expectations. The financial services industry is looking for technical partners to help them transform IT engagements with augmented intelligence, and faster solutions delivered on a secure cloud platform, that reduce the bottom line. Most important, our financial services clients seek ethical and honest partners to help them automate risk and compliance with cognitive compliance enterprise-grade solutions. Thus, IBM is your partner to help win the RegTech revolution, and here are a few reasons why:
- IBM OpenPages wins the Best GRC Product of the Year
- IBM beats Amazon in 12-month cloud revenue: USD 15.1 billion to USD 14.5 billion in enterprise cloud
- The IBM Cloud for Financial Services platform will give FinTech companies, ISVs and developers access to APIs, data and content to build, monetize and speed up the pace of developing financial service apps
- Your clients want Watson on their team to cognitize compliance
There has never been a better time to invest in our Watson Industry Platforms. We launched the first release of cognitive risk and compliance solutions in June to give you the competitive advantage to win new opportunities. 예를 들어, we can help our clients tackle the toughest risk and compliance issues with IBM OpenPages. 사실, the leading financial risk management publication Risk.net’s annual rankings just rated IBM OpenPages “Best GRC Product of the Year” in its Operational Risk Awards for 2017, thanks to the support it is providing to some of the world’s leading financial institutions. Better yet, you can reach new commercial clients seeking enterprise-wide risk and compliance activities. This way, companies can increase business performance and adapt to new regulatory challenges with a proactive approach to risk and regulatory change using our new IBM OpenPages GRC Lite Sales Play.
IBM Business Partners selling industry accelerators and repeatable solutions with services are winning big by engaging my team.
Indue, an innovative payment processor based in Australia and New Zealand, modernizes its payment platform to deliver safer transactions to outperform the competition through a partnership with IBM Watson FSS Industry Platforms. The FinTech was looking for a modern, future-proof fraud transactions monitoring platform with a joint go-to-market strategy. Indue selected IBM and invested USD 200,000 to embed its APIs and IP on the IBM Counter Fraud Management for Safer Payments platform through the IBM Embedded Solution Agreement (ESA). The company is now on a 100 percent growth trajectory for 2017.
IBM 왓슨 금융 서비스 솔루션에 대한 투자와 우리의 산업 플랫폼에 대해 다시 한번 감사드립니다. Let’s accelerate new pipeline development and maximize sales to our clients together!
- Review and use the new Watson FSS Industry Solutions Q3/Q4 sales plays
- Spend your co-marketing dollars for new campaigns and demonstrate your solutions to clients at strategic third-party events—for personal help, contact Marc Cremer ([email protected])
- Selling counter fraud and payments solutions? 체크 아웃은 new assets to help you sell on PartnerWorld (http://www.ibm.com/partnerworld/page/counter-fraud-and-payments)
- Watch the recorded June 11, 2017 웹캐스트, Fast start for Q3 in Watson FSS Industry Platforms with new sales plays and strategic solutions
당신은 내가 당신의 의견은 아래의 기능을 사용하여 생각을 알려 주시기 바랍니다.
에 이미 루이스,
감독 – 전세계 비즈니스 파트너 영업 및 생태계 개발, 왓슨 금융 서비스 솔루션, 산업 플랫폼