A translation widget is provided for your convenience to facilitate translation of the English language version of this blog into several languages. If you choose to utilize this automated translation facility, please understand there may be deviations between the automated translation and the original English version. IBM n'est pas responsable de tout ces écarts de traduction automatique et propose la version traduite "COMME C'EST" sans garantie d'aucune sorte.
Prêt pour IBM Analytics: Nous sommes « dans » ... êtes-vous?
Just last month, le IBM Institute for Business Value (IBV) published a report titled, In or out? Succeeding in the ecosystem economy. Like many of these reports, the analysis compares responses of underperforming companies to those of outperformers in industry. What surprised me is the statement that “despite the inevitability and clear business benefits inherent in ecosystem expansion, a significant majority of business leaders remain unconvinced of the business case for ecosystem engagement.”
You’ll have to read the report yourself to see how these differences in perception offer lessons for the nonbelievers, but for those who don’t need to be convinced, I’m pleased to announce that IBM is definitely “in.” And that’s why we’re introducing our new ecosystem-focused program, which is called the Ready for IBM Analytics technical validation program.
Following a successful soft launch in June and offered at no cost, the Ready for IBM Analytics technical validation program is designed to guide software and hardware vendors through the steps needed to convey confidence that IBM and Business Partner solutions interoperate as designed. It’s my pleasure to welcome the following inaugural partners who have completed the steps to join the program.
- Aginity offers Aginity Workbench, an at-no-cost solution enabling the world’s top companies to work with data more quickly, easily and efficiently. Aginity Workbench has been validated with DB2 Warehouse.
- Diyotta offers the Modern Data Integration (MDI) Suite, which orchestrates and automates big data movements and transformations to help organizations turn Apache Hadoop, Massively Parallel Processing (MPP) and NoSQL platforms into powerful information hubs within on-premises, cloud or hybrid environments. MDI has been validated with DB2.
- ESRI is a leader in the “science of where.” ArcGIS provides contextual tools for mapping and spatial reasoning so you can explore data and share location-based insights. ArcGIS creates deeper understanding, allowing you to quickly see where things are happening and how information is connected. ArcGIS has been validated with DB2 and DB2 for z/OS.
- Looker is a new kind of analytics platform that lets everyone in your business make informed decisions—from anywhere. Across industries, today’s most data-driven businesses use the Looker platform to do more with their data. Looker has been validated with DB2, DB2 for z/OS and DB2 Warehouse.
- QuerySurge (by RTTS) is a leading data testing solution built to automate the testing of data warehouses and big data. QuerySurge makes validating data quickly really easy, and allows for analyzing and pinpointing up to 100 percent of all data differences while providing both real-time and historical views of your data’s health. QuerySurge has been validated with DB2 and DB2 Warehouse.
In addition to the validations these companies have obtained, the program offers guidance and support in validating with IBM Big SQL, IBM Data Science Experience and IBM Information Governance Catalog—with more to come.
To learn more about the program, join us for our webinar, Prêt pour IBM Analytics est prêt pour les entreprises, sur septembre 14, 2017, by registering now. Want to get a head start? Visit Prêt pour IBM Analytics pour en savoir plus.
Now it’s up to you, es-tu in or out? Vous pouvez me faire savoir ce que vous pensez en utilisant la fonction de commentaires ci-dessous.
Directeur de programme, Gestion IBM Analytics offre, Cloud hybride d'IBM