Un widget de traducción se proporciona para que su conveniencia facilitar la traducción de la versión en Inglés de este blog en varios idiomas. Si usted decide utilizar este servicio de traducción automática, por favor, entienda que puede haber desviaciones entre la traducción automática y la versión original en inglés. IBM no es responsable de tales desviaciones de traducción automática y ofrece la versión traducida "COMO ES" sin garantías de ningún tipo.
Montar el impulso era y ganar más!
The release of IBM WebSphere Application Server (FUE) V9 has generated a buzz in the market, and clients are telling us how excited they are about our “WAS for a new era”—which means you should be, también! This is an excellent opportunity for you to have new conversations with your clients and lay the groundwork for a profitable 2017.
Cuatro razones de peso para llamar a sus clientes hoy
- Motivate migration with impending WAS End of Support: There are over 3,500 WAS V7 and V8 clients who will need to either move to cloud or migrate to V9 as soon as possible due to the End of Support (EoS) deadline of April 2018. aprovechar la Bridge to Cloud sales play designed for Business Partners to help clients move S&S entitlements for WAS base or ND to a public Bluemix subscription.
- Open doors with the NEW Microservice Builder: This offering (now in beta) provides an end-to-end user experience to develop and deliver microservices, hybrid and containerized apps. In three steps and just minutes, your clients will be able to set up their environment, fabric and DevOps pipeline. Acerca de 75 percent of clients report a drop in development lead times using microservices. Apalancamiento this beta to open the door to new sales opportunities.
- Reduce complexity and costs with the WAS Family Edition: WAS Family Edition gives your clients the utmost flexibility to deploy the WAS edition they need, when they need it. WAS can be re-deployed using other WAS editions as the needs of a project change or new projects develop, reducing the risk of buying ahead. Learn how your clients can “right-size” their WAS environment.
- Win against open source with WAS Liberty on Bluemix: Think open source is more affordable? A Total Economic Impact study finds that open source is actually more costly than WebSphere. WAS Liberty is a lightweight production run time for rapid web and cloud-based application development and deployment. Leverage IBM Bluemix to quickly deploy and scale. Download the Forrester TEI study, Migrating from Open Source to Liberty.
Get expert resources to help you succeed:
- Blog: Why migrating to WebSphere V9 is easier than you think
- Replay: Maximize Your Investments and Prepare for the Future
- aprovechar la free Migration Workshops
- Client presentation: WAS for Bluemix
Please reach out to me anytime at [email protected], or for more technical questions, contact Tom McManus [email protected]. Or you can also let me know what you think by using the comments feature below.
Michael C. Callahan
WW socio de negocios & Director de Innovación de canal
[email protected]/Móvil: 919-619-1223
You can also build your pipeline utilizing the following proven marketing campaigns and Digital Content Marketing: