È presente un widget di traduzione per la vostra comodità facilitare la traduzione della versione in lingua inglese di questo blog in diverse lingue. Se si sceglie di utilizzare questo strumento di traduzione automatica, vi prego di capire ci possono essere differenze tra la traduzione automatica e la versione originale inglese. IBM non è responsabile per qualsiasi tali deviazioni di traduzione automatizzata e offre la versione tradotta "COME È" senza garanzie di alcun tipo.
Cavalca la quantità di moto è stato e guadagnare di più!
The release of IBM WebSphere Application Server (È STATO) V9 has generated a buzz in the market, and clients are telling us how excited they are about our “WAS for a new era”—which means you should be, troppo! This is an excellent opportunity for you to have new conversations with your clients and lay the groundwork for a profitable 2017.
Quattro motivi validi per chiamare i vostri clienti di oggi
- Motivate migration with impending WAS End of Support: There are over 3,500 WAS V7 and V8 clients who will need to either move to cloud or migrate to V9 as soon as possible due to the End of Support (EoS) deadline of April 2018. Sfrutta la Bridge to Cloud sales play designed for Business Partners to help clients move S&S entitlements for WAS base or ND to a public Bluemix subscription.
- Open doors with the NEW Microservice Builder: This offering (now in beta) provides an end-to-end user experience to develop and deliver microservices, hybrid and containerized apps. In three steps and just minutes, your clients will be able to set up their environment, fabric and DevOps pipeline. Circa 75 percent of clients report a drop in development lead times using microservices. Leva finanziaria this beta to open the door to new sales opportunities.
- Reduce complexity and costs with the WAS Family Edition: WAS Family Edition gives your clients the utmost flexibility to deploy the WAS edition they need, when they need it. WAS can be re-deployed using other WAS editions as the needs of a project change or new projects develop, reducing the risk of buying ahead. Learn how your clients can “right-size” their WAS environment.
- Win against open source with WAS Liberty on Bluemix: Think open source is more affordable? A Total Economic Impact study finds that open source is actually more costly than WebSphere. WAS Liberty is a lightweight production run time for rapid web and cloud-based application development and deployment. Leverage IBM Bluemix to quickly deploy and scale. Download the Forrester TEI study, Migrating from Open Source to Liberty.
Get expert resources to help you succeed:
- Blog: Why migrating to WebSphere V9 is easier than you think
- Replay: Maximize Your Investments and Prepare for the Future
- Sfrutta la free Migration Workshops
- Client presentation: WAS for Bluemix
Please reach out to me anytime at [email protected], or for more technical questions, contact Tom McManus [email protected]. Or you can also let me know what you think by using the comments feature below.
Michael C. Callahan
WW Business Partner & Canale Innovation Manager
[email protected]/Mobile: 919-619-1223
You can also build your pipeline utilizing the following proven marketing campaigns and Digital Content Marketing: