번역 위젯 여러 언어로이 블로그의 영어 버전의 번역을 촉진 하기 위하여 당신의 편의 위해 제공 됩니다.. 이 자동된 번역 기능을 활용 하려는 경우, 자동된 번역 원래 영어 버전 간의 편차가 있을 수 있습니다 이해 하시기 바랍니다. IBM 같은 자동된 번역 편차에 대 한 책임을 지지 않습니다 및 번역된 버전 제공 "그대로" 어떠한 종류의 보증 없이.
WAS 기세를 타고 더 많은 수익을 얻을!
The release of IBM WebSphere Application Server (이었다) V9 has generated a buzz in the market, and clients are telling us how excited they are about our “WAS for a new era”—which means you should be, 너무! This is an excellent opportunity for you to have new conversations with your clients and lay the groundwork for a profitable 2017.
오늘은 당신의 클라이언트를 호출 할 네 가지 특별한 이유
- Motivate migration with impending WAS End of Support: There are over 3,500 WAS V7 and V8 clients who will need to either move to cloud or migrate to V9 as soon as possible due to the End of Support (EoS) deadline of April 2018. 활용 Bridge to Cloud sales play designed for Business Partners to help clients move S&S entitlements for WAS base or ND to a public Bluemix subscription.
- Open doors with the NEW Microservice Builder: This offering (now in beta) provides an end-to-end user experience to develop and deliver microservices, hybrid and containerized apps. In three steps and just minutes, your clients will be able to set up their environment, fabric and DevOps pipeline. 약 75 percent of clients report a drop in development lead times using microservices. 활용 this beta to open the door to new sales opportunities.
- Reduce complexity and costs with the WAS Family Edition: WAS Family Edition gives your clients the utmost flexibility to deploy the WAS edition they need, when they need it. WAS can be re-deployed using other WAS editions as the needs of a project change or new projects develop, reducing the risk of buying ahead. Learn how your clients can “right-size” their WAS environment.
- Win against open source with WAS Liberty on Bluemix: Think open source is more affordable? A Total Economic Impact study finds that open source is actually more costly than WebSphere. WAS Liberty is a lightweight production run time for rapid web and cloud-based application development and deployment. Leverage IBM Bluemix to quickly deploy and scale. Download the Forrester TEI study, Migrating from Open Source to Liberty.
Get expert resources to help you succeed:
- Blog: Why migrating to WebSphere V9 is easier than you think
- Replay: Maximize Your Investments and Prepare for the Future
- 활용 free Migration Workshops
- Client presentation: WAS for Bluemix
Please reach out to me anytime at [email protected], or for more technical questions, contact Tom McManus [email protected]. Or you can also let me know what you think by using the comments feature below.
마이클 C. 칼라
WW 비즈니스 파트너 & 채널 혁신 관리자
[email protected]/모바일: 919-619-1223
You can also build your pipeline utilizing the following proven marketing campaigns and Digital Content Marketing: