번역 위젯 여러 언어로이 블로그의 영어 버전의 번역을 촉진 하기 위하여 당신의 편의 위해 제공 됩니다.. 이 자동된 번역 기능을 활용 하려는 경우, 자동된 번역 원래 영어 버전 간의 편차가 있을 수 있습니다 이해 하시기 바랍니다. IBM 같은 자동된 번역 편차에 대 한 책임을 지지 않습니다 및 번역된 버전 제공 "그대로" 어떠한 종류의 보증 없이.
왓슨의 IoT 제공을위한 SaaS는 채택을 가속화
Software as a service (SaaS) is increasingly transforming the landscape of information technology. 사실, IDC predicts that by 2020, 67 모든 기업의 IT 인프라 및 소프트웨어 지출의 %는 클라우드 기반 제공을위한 것. Some of the fastest-growing companies over the next few years will be those using and selling SaaS. If your business model doesn’t include SaaS, your competitors’ growth might outpace yours.
Among the many IT marketplaces being transformed by SaaS, the Internet of Things (만약 IoT) field is experiencing a significant rise in SaaS adoption. Here are three reasons why SaaS growth is happening in IoT:
- New verticals. New organizations are using IoT to differentiate themselves, especially in retail and healthcare.
- The need to scale. Organizations are looking for ways to scale, and ways to get data in and out of data centers and sensors to places where people can use the information, such as the cloud.
- Hybrid environments. Many organizations have large investments in their solutions and infrastructure. They want to be able to take advantage of their resources in an agile fashion, to try new things. SaaS provides an ideal level of flexibility to pilot, start small and grow.
Why should you discuss SaaS solutions with your Watson IoT clients?
- Your clients are likely exploring many deployment options. As organizations check with their peers, you can position yourself as a change leader and consultant who can help them evaluate whether a SaaS deployment makes sense for their strategy, needs and organization.
- You can create a profitable annuity stream. You can capitalize on the opportunity to provide professional services to clients by embracing SaaS as part of your business model.
- If you are not having the conversation with your clients, your competitors are. There are many entrants in the SaaS space—the barriers to enter are lower than before. Be aware and prepared to discuss SaaS as a deployment option.
Many Watson IoT offerings are available through SaaS deployment options, including IBM Continuous Engineering on Cloud, Maximo and TRIRIGA. Learn more about the SaaS deployment options of these offerings, see deep dive comparisons and find out more about making money with IBM SaaS offerings by watching the on-demand webinar, “Watson IoT SaaS offerings: What every Business Partner needs to know – Part 1.”
Getting started with SaaS
It’s important to prepare to shift toward a world where every client has an opportunity to use SaaS to innovate, and for you to enhance business insight into what your customers are trying to achieve. Check out the following resources to discover new ways to take advantage of SaaS and grow your business:
- Watch the on-demand webinar,“Watson IoT SaaS Offerings: What every Business Partner needs to know – Part 2.” 지금보기
- 클라우드 및 SaaS에 대한 기본 사항을 알아 by watching the 서비스 필수 학습 로드맵으로 파트너 대학에.
- Identify IBM SaaS solutions that can supplement your existing solutions. Explore IBM IoT SaaS PID products using 패스포트 이용 온라인.
당신은 내가 당신의 의견은 아래의 기능을 사용하여 생각을 알려 주시기 바랍니다.
요하네스 즈 Eltz,
채널 판매의 WW 헤드 & 생태계