A translation widget is provided for your convenience to facilitate translation of the English language version of this blog into several languages. If you choose to utilize this automated translation facility, please understand there may be deviations between the automated translation and the original English version. IBM is not responsible for any such automated translation deviations and offers the translated version "AS IS" without warranties of any kind.
Secret insider news for the 2013 PartnerWorld Leadership Conference
Psst…want to hear a secret? We’ve got some juicy news, but it’s so hush-hush, that maybe we shouldn’t be telling you yet. Then again, some news is too good not to share. I want to give you a sneak peek at our hot new demos, for one thing. But I’m also delighted to reveal that we have just booked acclaimed, Grammy Award-winning rock band Train to perform at the conference!
See Train at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas
After the platinum-selling success of their album and single Drops of Jupiter, Train returned to national stages in 2009 on the heels of their RIAA 6x platinum-certified international hit “Hey, Soul Sister.” This is your chance to see them exclusively and intimately as they bring their unique sound to the PartnerWorld Leadership Conference stage at Caesars Palace—you don’t want to miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!
Experience demos of the hottest solutions at the conference
The 2013 PartnerWorld Leadership Conference will feature all-new demos of IBM solutions that support the conference theme: “A shared agenda for delivering a superior client experience.” Our focus here is providing highly targeted solutions that can help you drive significant and successful new opportunities, based on extensive IBM thought and market leadership.
Demos of the following five solutions are presently planned for display:
- Expert Integrated Systems (EIS) on IBM PureSystems™ towers for PureApplication™ Entry, PureData™ and PureFlex™
- Smarter Commerce solution content to accelerate the commerce processes of Buy, Market, Sell and Service
- Mobile Enterprise demonstration that includes IBM Mobile solutions for social business, IBM Mobile Commerce, IBM Mobile Services, IBM WebSphere® Portal solutions and IBM Business Process Management solutions
- IBM Smarter Cities® tools to analyze data for better decisions, anticipate problems to resolve them proactively and coordinate resources
- Information Management software to extend functionality for database servers, business intelligence and content management
Visit the 2013 PartnerWorld Leadership Conference website
Ready to sign up now? Visit the 2013 PartnerWorld Leadership Conference website for the preliminary agenda, fees and policies, information and more. We look forward to giving you an event that will be both educational and entertaining!
Jamie Mendez (@jamendez11)