A translation widget is provided for your convenience to facilitate translation of the English language version of this blog into several languages. If you choose to utilize this automated translation facility, please understand there may be deviations between the automated translation and the original English version. IBM is not responsible for any such automated translation deviations and offers the translated version "AS IS" without warranties of any kind.
Teaming with IBM helps grow Service Provider businesses
Are you a Service Provider (SP), Distributor or Independent Software Vendor (ISV) that is transforming your business to become a Cloud Service Provider (CSP)?
Are you looking to expand your business and want to invest in a reliable IT infrastructure that will scale without service interruption?
Do you have clients that are CSPs?
If you said “Yes” to any of those questions, these CSP testimonial videos are for you.
The market for public cloud services is in hypergrowth and sets the pace for the entire cloud market. Forrester Research has forecasted the global cloud market in 2020:1
- USD 236 billion: The overall market for cloud services
- USD 157 billion: The market size of software as a service (SaaS)
- USD 64 billion: The market size of cloud platforms (infrastructure as a service or platform as a service)
- USD 15 billion: The market size of cloud business services (for example, desktop as a service, disaster recovery as a service and so on)
With these large market opportunities to tap as a Service Provider, you cannot be hindered by inadequate IT systems or homegrown tools that lack resiliency, security or the ability to scale.
Why team with IBM?
A solid IT infrastructure—which IBM can offer—is critical as the foundation of your success. In addition, we can help you tap into our vast Business Partner ecosystem to broaden your reach. Most of all, you need a trusted and innovative business partner with decades of experience who will team with you and jointly develop, sell and deliver services.
Don’t take my word for it. Hear directly from these five successful and growing Service Providers from Europe and North America, and see why they have chosen to team with IBM. In these videos, executives discuss their wide range of cloud service offerings and describe how they are using IBM programs and technology to differentiate their solutions.
- Their array of cloud service offerings—how are they differentiated?
- How is IBM helping them (PartnerWorld program, technology, expertise and so on)?
- What advice can they give to emerging CSP leaders?
|Video title and speaker||
IBM solution area(s)
|Key Information Systems: Delivering Robust Hybrid Cloud Services with IBM Systems
· Lief Morin, CEO of Key Info
|Storage Systems, FlashSystem, Storwize, Power Systems with POWER8 design|
|Silverstring and IBM Storage: Globalizing the Security and Data Protection Services
· Alistair Mackenzie, CEO of Silverstring
|Storage Systems, Spectrum Protect|
|Cobalt Iron: Delivering Data Protection Services Using IBM Storage
· Mark Ward, COO of Cobalt Iron
|Storage Systems, Spectrum Protect FlashSystem, Storwize|
|Oxford Networks: Growing Clients with New Offerings Using IBM Power Systems
· Alan Marblestone, Director of Product Development at Oxford Networks
|Power Systems with POWER8 design|
|Actifio and IBM Storage: Partnership For A Global CSP Industry
· Brian Reagan, VP & Global Managing Director of Actifio
|IBM Systems, Storage Systems|
I invite you to watch these videos and reach out to me at [email protected] with questions about how IBM can help your firm participate in the fast-growing cloud services market. You can also find out more at http://ibm.co/2kkGr4L.
Marisa de Peralta
WW Cloud Service Providers (CSP) Channel Marketing, Storage
1 Forrester Research, “The Public Cloud Services Market Will Grow Rapidly To $236 Billion in 2020,” September 1, 2016, available at http://bit.ly/2cK5VYj