È presente un widget di traduzione per la vostra comodità facilitare la traduzione della versione in lingua inglese di questo blog in diverse lingue. Se si sceglie di utilizzare questo strumento di traduzione automatica, vi prego di capire ci possono essere differenze tra la traduzione automatica e la versione originale inglese. IBM non è responsabile per qualsiasi tali deviazioni di traduzione automatizzata e offre la versione tradotta "COME È" senza garanzie di alcun tipo.
Motivi principali per partecipare IBM InterConnect 2017
Business Partner IBM, have you registered yet for InterConnect 2017? InterConnect 2017 is the single-best tool for closing and progressing business in 2017.
It is also an outstanding educational opportunity where you will learn how to transform your business and your clients’ businesses into insight-driven, customer-centric, cognitive enterprises on IBM Cloud.
There are many reasons that InterConnect 2017 is a great investment as an IBM Business Partner. Here are a few of the top reasons to attend the event:
- Engage and build relationships with IBM executives, prospective customers and other IBM Business Partners
- Receive hands-on training to build innovative solutions for your clients
- Attend engaging keynotes and sessions from IBM Chairman, President and CEO Ginni Rometty, IBM clients, distinguished engineers and IBM Business Partners
- Listen to IBM Business Partners from around the world share their successes
What does InterConnect 2017 offer for IBM Business Partners?
Multiple opportunities to close business and/or progress business opportunities, as noted below.
- Business Partner Ecosystem Café
Expand your business reach by networking with your clients, prospective customers and other Business Partners at the Ecosystem Café. The Business Partner Ecosystem Café is open to all IBM Business Partners and is the perfect place to:
- Conduct one-on-one meetings
- Close deals with your clients
- Network with other IBM Business Partners
- Connect with IBM sales and marketing teams
- Relax, ricarica, check email and enjoy a cup of coffee
- Executive 1:1 incontri
Request a one-on-one meeting with an IBM executive to close or progress your current sales deals and perhaps generate new ones.
- Exhibit or sponsor the Concourse
Develop business opportunities by exhibiting your solutions and/or sponsoring the InterConnect Concourse. Last year, 86 percent of all clients and IBM Business Partners attended the Concourse (formerly Solution EXPO).
- Concourse receptions and luncheons
Build your network with 25,000 attendees from the world’s biggest companies and most innovative startups. Meet and mingle with customers, other IBM Business Partners and IBM executives at the Concourse receptions and luncheons.
InterConnect 2017 offers a plethora of educational opportunities for IBM Business Partners—$8,000 worth of value in training, certification, hands-on labs, networking and expert talks.
Here are a few of the opportunities you won’t want to miss.
- Business Partner Program: Join us for an exclusive program dedicated to IBM Business Partners of all types and sizes. Our program includes keynotes and breakout sessions on Cloud, Analitica, Systems, Security and Watson IoT. Check your weekly email for updates on the timing and location of these sessions.
- CSP Summit for CSPs, MSP e ISV: Cloud service providers recognize the need to explore successful strategies that drive innovation and reach new customers. Learn how cloud and cognitive technologies can further differentiate and transform your solutions at our CSP Summit. Location/Time: 9:00 – 11:00 a.m. Mercoledì, Marzo 22 at Mandalay Bay Ballroom E&F
- IT Economics Workshops: Our 30-minute IT Economics workshops will tell you how to identify cost drivers in your client’s IT environment and demonstrate how to build a business case that shows your client’s actual costs versus future cost savings.
For more information on Business Partner activities at InterConnect, please visit our Partner tab on the event website.
I look forward to seeing you at InterConnect! Si può inoltre vorrei sapere cosa ne pensate utilizzando la funzionalità di commenti qui sotto.
Vice Presidente, Business Partner e Canale Innovazione
IBM Cloud, Le vendite di canale