A translation widget is provided for your convenience to facilitate translation of the English language version of this blog into several languages. If you choose to utilize this automated translation facility, please understand there may be deviations between the automated translation and the original English version. IBM is not responsible for any such automated translation deviations and offers the translated version "AS IS" without warranties of any kind.
Transformation unveiled: See the new IBM Partner Ecosystem Program in action at Think 2019
With less than one week to go until Think, the IBM team is incredibly excited to share the new programs, tools and strategies we’ve developed to fuel our Partners’ momentum in 2019. With so much going on during the four-day conference, I’d like to point out a few key programs and events you don’t want to miss:
- The new Business Partner Connect Program
- Maximize your earnings Think-In session
- What does disruption look like? Think-In session
- PartnerWorld main tent: Don’t miss John Teltsch sharing the new features of the Business Partner Connect platform.
- Building Your Own Value Ecosystem: Attend the single biggest networking session at Think on Tuesday, February 12 at 11:00 AM in the Think Park on Howard Street.
- Exclusive private meeting rooms : Business Partner Connect members can request access to exclusive rooms in the Business BP Café.
- BP Connect at the Smart Bar: Chat with a Business Partner Connect representative and Test-drive the new dashboard (featuring instant matching!) at the Smart Bar in the BP Café.
- IBM Partner Ecosystem Program transformation and strategy: Based on your invaluable input about innovation, efficiencies and integrated experiences, we’ve transformed the IBM Partner Ecosystem Program to give you a truly modernized, end-to-end business experience. Learn about how we’ve changed the construct of the program to give it the flexibility and agility needed to support digital transformation trends. Hear details about the new tools, programs and strategies we’ve developed to help accelerate your transformation and ability to create extremely satisfying client experiences.
- 4×4 Software Channel Transformation: Find out how this transformational initiative can dramatically improve overall partner engagement by streamlining resale authorization, improving confidence with Deal Registration, simplifying Partner margin and incentives, and enhancing the pricing experience.
- The IBM Value Package 2.0: In addition to the existing expansive benefits designed to help Partners maximize business growth, we’ve made significant enhancements to the Value Package including: New education and training discounts; Up to USD $12,000 free IBM Cloud service credits; More technical support offerings including development sandbox access.
- Embedded Solutions Program: We are particularly excited to tell you about the new Embedded Solutions Program and how it can help bring a whole new revenue opportunity to your business.
- Software as a Service (SaaS): Learn about the programmatic changes we’ve made to optimize the SaaS Partner journey to help Partners accelerate growth at scale.
- Learn how to diversify revenue streams, add value with new partner models and win in a shifting business landscape.
- Get details about the Next Gen projects we’ve developed to help Partners accelerate growth by enabling frictionless buying experiences, creating new partner IP and providing choice for product consumption.
- Hear from industry and IBM experts on why disruption is happening NOW and what you need to compete.
Business Partner Connect
Take your networking to a whole new level at Think with Business Partner Connect. Using our Watson-powered algorithm, we can quickly match compatible IBM Business Partners to help them accelerate time to market for new solutions and open up new opportunities. I encourage you to attend one or more of the following events to get involved with this new program:
Maximize Your Earnings – Think-In session
Monday, February 11, 2:15-3:30 PM and 3:45 -5:00 PM: Join us for this session on Monday to learn about the new initiatives we’ve developed and the new enhancements we’ve made to help Partners increase their earnings with IBM. Here’s a sneak peek:
What Does Disruption Look Like? – Think-In session
Monday, February 11, 2:15-3:30 PM and 3:45 -5:00 PM: Business models have fundamentally shifted from selling and buying point products, to models that deliver real-time solutions in diverse environments. In a NextGen world, competitors are creating new markets by deploying solutions in record time. Attend this session to:
There is so much to learn and to do at Think 2019. Be sure to make room on your agenda to find out more about these opportunities and programs by visiting with IBM experts at the SmartBar in the BP Café.
I look forward to seeing you next week in San Francisco.
IBM Partner Ecosystem, Strategy and Programs