A translation widget is provided for your convenience to facilitate translation of the English language version of this blog into several languages. If you choose to utilize this automated translation facility, please understand there may be deviations between the automated translation and the original English version. IBM is not responsible for any such automated translation deviations and offers the translated version "AS IS" without warranties of any kind.
Use the strength of IBM to open customer doors at Oracle OpenWorld, IBM Insight and SuperComputing conferences
There are many advantages to being an IBM Business Partner—one of the most valuable is the ability to leverage the sheer power of IBM’s marketing spend to drive end-user leads and progress your deals already in the funnel. Why spend your money, when IBM is already spending ours?
To that end, Oracle OpenWorld is coming on Oct 25-29 in San Francisco, IBM Insight is also Oct 25-29 in Las Vegas, and SuperComputing (SC15) is taking place a few weeks later on Nov15-20 in Austin. IBM Storage Solutions and IBM Platform Computing offerings will be prominently featured, and we are uniquely positioned to help you make a splash—we’d love to help move deals through the funnel!
Maybe you have invested in flying some of your staff to attend these events, and perhaps even booked a booth. To optimize your presence and ensure that you move customers along the buyer journey during the precious few days of these conferences, leverage your IBM relationship. IBM is inviting you to educate and impress your customers and prospects by bringing them to the IBM booth for a demo by our IBM experts and accompanying them to the IBM Storage sessions.
Register to show your customers how to Innovate @ Cloud speed with IBM at Oracle OpenWorld. You and your customers will want to:
- Drop by IBM booth #1301 at the exhibit for demonstrations of IBM DS8000, FlashSystem, Storwize, XIV and Spectrum Storage
- Attend the numerous IBM sessions such as “Storage – Best at Any Tier” for an overview of the value IBM Systems Storage brings to Oracle customers
- Sign up for IBM Oracle Solutions workshops
Are you and your customers attending IBM Insight2015? We invite you to:
- Drop by Booth #932 at the Expo for a demonstration of IBM FlashSystem, DS8000, Spectrum Storage and Platform Computing
- Attend the wealth of Storage breakout sessions, covering everything from Software Defined Storage (#3171) to How System z13 and DS8870 accelerate Hadoop (#3213)
Check out IBM’s participation at SC15 and invite your customers to:
- Visit IBM booth #522 for demonstrations across our HPC portfolio, including Platform Computing, Spectrum Scale for file and object, Elastic Storage Server for big data and analytics, Storage, Tape, FlashSystems, and more
- Sign up for a client briefing
- Register for the IBM reception on Nov 17 at 6 p.m. in Trinity Hall
The Business Partner community ranked IBM the #1 Enterprise Network Storage vendor in the 2015 CRN Annual Report Card, and I am committed to maintaining this high standard. Thank you for your vote of confidence. Now it’s my turn to recognize your devotion to excellence. Nominate your Outstanding Storage Solution 2016 Beacon Award by November 20th, demonstrating how you deployed a superior Systems Storage Solution to help your clients manage, protect and leverage their data. The winner will earn many benefits, including a complimentary registration/hotel accommodation to the IBM PartnerWorld Leadership Conference (PWLC) 2016, press support, a mini-video, and more. In fact, I have just decided to raise the bar and provide the winner the opportunity to showcase your winning solution in a high quality promotional video.
We look forward to seeing you, your customers and your PROSPECTS at the conferences, and would be thrilled if you grabbed me to have coffee with your customers. Nobody tells the IBM Storage story like IBM can. Just reach out to me at [email protected] and we’ll schedule a meeting. And you can also let people know what you think by using the comments feature below.
Eric Herzog (@zoginstor)
Vice President, Marketing – IBM Storage Systems and Software Defined Infrastructure