A translation widget is provided for your convenience to facilitate translation of the English language version of this blog into several languages. If you choose to utilize this automated translation facility, please understand there may be deviations between the automated translation and the original English version. IBM is not responsible for any such automated translation deviations and offers the translated version "AS IS" without warranties of any kind.
What’s hot at IBM Connect 2017: Sessions preview
Connect 2017 is just around the corner, and I hope you are as excited as I am to learn all about how Watson is redefining how work gets done! Some hot topics at Connect this year include Watson Work Space, Watson Work Services, Connections “Pink” and IBM Verse On-Premises, just to name a few. In addition, you can find out about our new partnerships that will extend your reach in the marketplace, giving you access to new customers.
We have over 200 sessions across three tracks tailored to your business needs. If you’d like to read more about the individual sessions, visit the curriculum page here.
Here are some of the sessions within each track you should try to attend:
Track One: Development, Design and Tools:
– Building Apps with IBM Watson Work Services and APIs
– Notes and Domino Roadmap
– Cognitive Connections: Architectures, Use Cases and Code
– IBM Verse On-Premises for Dummies
Track Two: Strategy and Business:
– Employee Engagement using IBM Connections and Watson Workspace
– Collaboration at Its Best: Let’s Hear It From the Customer
– One Firm’s Wild Road to the Cloud
Track Three: Emerging Technologies:
– Glimpsing the Cognitive Computing Future
– Man and Machine Come Together: IoT Enabling Cognitive Collaboration!
– Apple+IBM Asset Inspect: National Grid Case
Be sure to meet me at the Business Partner Opening General Session on Tuesday, February 21 at 8:00 a.m. PST. Discover how cognitive technologies are changing the collaboration landscape and gain specific insights and strategies to help you claim your share of the USD 100 billion Collaboration market opportunity. Plus, I am pleased to announce our guest speaker, Alan Lepofsky from Constellation Research Inc., whose mission is to help businesses unleash the power of emerging and disruptive technologies.
Here are some key actions you can take today:
- Register for Connect 2017. Alumni save an additional USD 100 with code IBMC17ALUM.
- Invite your clients. Find ready-to-use and customizable Connect invitations targeting IT, line-of-business, developer or alumni targets here.
- Schedule executive 1:1 meetings. Business Partners will have the opportunity to meet with IBM executives.
You can also let me know what you think by using the comments feature below.
Lou Sassano (@Loussano)
Director, Global Business Partner Sales, Social Business