È presente un widget di traduzione per la vostra comodità facilitare la traduzione della versione in lingua inglese di questo blog in diverse lingue. Se si sceglie di utilizzare questo strumento di traduzione automatica, vi prego di capire ci possono essere differenze tra la traduzione automatica e la versione originale inglese. IBM non è responsabile per qualsiasi tali deviazioni di traduzione automatizzata e offre la versione tradotta "COME È" senza garanzie di alcun tipo.
Cosa c'è di nuovo in IBM TechU a Hollywood, Florida
IBM Systems Technical University (TechU) is working hard to bring you a series of great learning experiences. This October, there are two events in Hollywood, Florida, that I want to make sure are on your calendar. These TechU events are a great opportunity for you and your clients to build the technical know-how needed to meet your IT infrastructure challenges. And as you know, when you build your skills, you build your value to your company and your customers.
Since our TechU in the spring in Orlando, we’ve added many new sessions and tracks. The IBM Distinguished Engineers, developers and product experts who present at TechU are prepared to go deep on new product announcements, share tips and tricks from real-world installs, and answer all your questions.
If your shop has early-career programmers, our popular “Rookies” track of sessions can get them off to a fast start. We now offer four tracks of sessions and labs to accelerate the learning of new systems programmers and administrators. Più, attendees can earn digital badges to showcase their credentials.
- Back by popular demand! z/OS for Rookies
- Nuovo! Linux topics on IBM Z or LinuxONE for Rookies
- Nuovo! Power/AIX for Rookies
- Nuovo! Storage for Rookies
IBM TechU: IBM Z and Storage for Z | Ottobre 8 – 12 | Hollywood, Florida
Cosa c'è di nuovo:
- There are now 38 sessions focused on IBM Z security and pervasive encryption, e 15 focused on blockchain.
- Learn about the recently announced Open Mainframe Project: Zowe.
- More demos and hands-on labs now bring the total to 50 labs and 25 demo sessions.
- There is a full week of sessions and labs covering IBM CICS, IMS and MQ.
- The IBM Z application development track now has 33 sessions and labs, plus there are now 24 sessions and labs on the popular topics of AI, machine learning and analytics.
- The leadership and professional development track lets you flex your right brain with sessions that focus on soft skills like presentation techniques, communications tips and how to make your IT project a success.
- There are now 41 lectures and hands-on labs in the Linux on Power track, e 33 sessions are dedicated to POWER9.
- More demos and hands-on labs now bring the total to 60 labs and 37 demo sessions.
- The Storage and SDI track now has 190 lezioni, labs and demos.
- Four IBM Storage Certification Boot Camps can help you prepare for storage certification exams.
- There are now 46 sessions and labs on the popular topics of AI and machine learning, plus the cloud and virtualization track now has 46 lezioni, labs and demos.
- Flex your right brain with the leadership and professional development track of sessions that focus on soft skills like presentation techniques, communications tips, and how to make your IT project a success.
Per tutti i dettagli: Agenda Preview Tool – Week at a glance calendar
IBM TechU: IBM Power and Systems and IBM Storage | Ottobre 15 – 19 | Hollywood, Florida
Cosa c'è di nuovo:
Perché aspettare? Pick the TechU event that’s right for you and your clients and enroll today! I look forward to seeing you in Hollywood, Florida, for all the excitement at TechU.
IBM Lab Servizi, Tutto il mondo Training tecnico Eventi